- Network Performance Channel GmbHSales Director, 2014 - presentSales, Channel and Business Development in whole EMEA
- Network Performance Channel GmbHRegional Sales Manager, 2012 - 2014Network Performance Channel GmbH is a leading global value added distributor specialized in network monitoring and security solutions. Our business is focused on supplying monitoring access, intelligent bandwidth management, 24/7 network analyzing and monitoring, network security, load balancing and network optimization solutions from world-leading network manufacturers. Through our valuable international channel partners, including VARs, OEMs, vendors, system integrators, ISPs we deliver easy-to-use turnkey solutions to Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia. With the provided modern solutions we enable our customers to improve their network security, performance and availability. As an Regional Sales Manager, I am responsible for Sales, Marketing and Business Development in CEE, SEE, Scandinavia and Baltics region in following countries (A-Z): Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden. This role includes acquisition of new channel partners in different segments (Network Security, Telecommunications, Network Performance, System integration, Value Added Distribution, etc.), channel management and channel marketing. Responsibilities: - Country and Account management - Channel Management and development - Lead Management and Follow-up - Pricing structure, offers and negotiation - Business Development - Sales and Marketing strategy planning - Marketing Budget planning - Sales support to partners - Partner and Customer visits - Market and competition analysis - Project Management - CRM (lead/opportunity management)
- Micom TM InternationalSales Manager, 2010 - 2012Responsible for specific product group sales and marketing (Telecom & Network Security division) in Balkan area: Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Montenegro I have been leading Sales and Marketing for Enterprise product group which was focused on selling Enterprise solutions for Network Security and Performance Management. Those solutions included thousands of nodes or agents and were implemented in some of the biggest Enterprise companies in Balkan region. Achievements: improved group sales for 35% in 1 year Responsibilities: • Development of product specific Sales and Marketing strategy for region in order to ensure company revenue growth and successful target delivery • Define Sales forecast (plan) and marketing budget • Reporting to management (CEO, Sales Director) • Internal sales team trainings, education and support • Development of company and product presentations • Coordinate and manage marketing and advertising campaigns • Advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance • Organization of regional events, presentations and exhibitions • Key account visits for whole region, product presentations and trainings • Market and competition research, monitoring of sales results • Introduction of new programs and suppliers • Business Development • Project management • Product management and marketing
- Belgrade MarathonIT Consultant, 2008 - 2012
- BEA NekretnineIT Engineer, 2005 - 2010• Design and Deploy network/network components • Installation, configuration and support of LANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems • Windows XP and Windows Server 2008 installation and configuration • Troubleshoot problems reported by users • Network and System Security (Firewall, Anti Virus, IPS configuration, setup, installation) • Routing protocols and Routing table configuration • Printer and file sharing configuration • Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers • Hardware and software upgrade
- Born and lived in Belgrade until 2012
- Finished elementary school "Ivo Andric", Miljakovac, Belgrade.
- Played tennis for 8 years, played against Novak Djokovic
- Played basketball in local club "BASK"
- Finished Electrical Engineering High School "Rade Koncar"
- Have a beautiful girlfriend Tamara since 2007.
- Been a DJ for some years, played in some clubs in Belgrade.
- Produced and released some EDM songs on several labels
- Enrolled at Racunarski Fakultet, Belgrade University
- Started working at Micom TM, distributor of T&M equipment
- Got various certificates, like Certified Cable Test Technician, etc.
- Got an offer for job in Austria
- Moved to Gmunden, Austria in 2012
- Moved to Klosterneuburg (Vienna) in 2015
- Started working as Regional Sales Manager for Central, South East Europe
- Added Scandinavia and Baltics to my regions
- Promoted to Sales Director, responsible for whole EMEA
- Started traveling like crazy, more than 70% of time
- Have both dog and a cat
- Bought a new mountain bike and started biking
- Traveled ~ 500.000km in last 2 years.
- Traveled to: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Macedonia-FYROM, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Listen to Trance and other electronic music
- Been on A State of Trance 650 party in Utrecht
- Passed IELTS exam with score 7.5
I am a visionary IT and Telecommunications professional with a strong
technical background and expertise in the field of Network and
Application Monitoring, Security and Performance.
► Sales and Business Development
I have a proven track record of successful Sales and Business Development in Central and South East Europe within various IT and Telecommunications verticals such as Network and Application Monitoring, Security and Performance. I have successfully grown and managed the channel in 15+ countries and shaped the strategic vision to achieve business goals.
► Presenting and Speaking (Top 5% of Most Viewed on SlideShare in 2013)
As a passionate speaker, I enjoy developing high-end content presentations. I love to follow the newest trends in IT and Telecommunications markets and keep the pace with technology by constantly reading new articles, statistic reports and technology books. Take a quick look at some of my latest presentations like "Cyber Crime in Numbers" or "Big Data Visibility" on my SlideShare channel.
• Interview at "Reseller News", Poland, 11/2013 (pages 16,17)
• Speaking at "IDC IT Security Roadshow", Poland, Romania, Czech
• Speaking at "TELFOR", Serbia
• Speaking at "ICT Day" by Agency of Electronic Communications, Macedonia
• Presenting at Cisco Connect, Croatia
Network Performance Channel - NEWS - 22.09.2014 - Network Performance Ch...
NETWORK PERFORMANCE CHANNEL is EMEA distributor for NetOptics (Network Taps,...) and WildPackets (Network Analysis Software,...)
10 Years of Mobile Malware: How Secure Are You? | LinkedIn
Believe it or not, but it has been 10 years since the first mobile malware was created! On the infographic below, you can see a brief overvi
End of Bitcoin? Mt.Gox hacked with potential damage of $350M
Mt.Gox, world largest Bitcoin exchange is offline! Dear MtGox Customers, In light of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on
6 ways to protect yourself against Android malware
A disturbing report from RiskIQ says that malicious Android apps in Google Play have leaped nearly 400% since 2011, with Google removing few
Brian Acton won: Facebook to acquire WhatsApp for $19 billion
Facebook has recently published a blog post where company confirmed taking over of WhatsApp messaging service for total of $19 billion!Those
What is your level of trust in Cloud services/providers (i.e. SaaS) secu...
What is your level of trust in Cloud services/providers (i.e. SaaS) security?
Total Application and Network Visibility by Net Optics
Managing Network Monitoring at Scale is an Increasing Challenge Today’s networks are under pressure to scale due to increasing business crit
Net Optics xFilter: MPLS Stripping, De-Duplication and more!
Advanced Packet Broker Appliance Architecting Visibility Into Your NetworkTM www.network-taps.eu www.np-channel.com
Spyke - Application & Network performance management solution from ...
Net Optics SpykeIntelligent Access and MonitoringArchitecture Solutions Net Optics Confidential and Proprietary