- Born and lived in Belgrade until 2012
- Finished elementary school "Ivo Andric", Miljakovac, Belgrade.
- Played tennis for 8 years, played against Novak Djokovic
- Played basketball in local club "BASK"
- Finished Electrical Engineering High School "Rade Koncar"
- Have a beautiful girlfriend Tamara since 2007.
- Been a DJ for some years, played in some clubs in Belgrade.
- Produced and released some EDM songs on several labels
- Enrolled at Racunarski Fakultet, Belgrade University
- Started working at Micom TM, distributor of T&M equipment
- Got various certificates, like Certified Cable Test Technician, etc.
- Got an offer for job in Austria
- Moved to Gmunden, Austria in 2012
- Moved to Klosterneuburg (Vienna) in 2015
- Started working as Regional Sales Manager for Central, South East Europe
- Added Scandinavia and Baltics to my regions
- Promoted to Sales Director, responsible for whole EMEA
- Started traveling like crazy, more than 70% of time
- Have both dog and a cat
- Bought a new mountain bike and started biking
- Traveled ~ 500.000km in last 2 years.
- Traveled to: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Macedonia-FYROM, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Listen to Trance and other electronic music
- Been on A State of Trance 650 party in Utrecht
- Passed IELTS exam with score 7.5
I am a visionary IT and Telecommunications professional with a strong
technical background and expertise in the field of Network and
Application Monitoring, Security and Performance.
► Sales and Business Development
I have a proven track record of successful Sales and Business Development in Central and South East Europe within various IT and Telecommunications verticals such as Network and Application Monitoring, Security and Performance. I have successfully grown and managed the channel in 15+ countries and shaped the strategic vision to achieve business goals.
► Presenting and Speaking (Top 5% of Most Viewed on SlideShare in 2013)
As a passionate speaker, I enjoy developing high-end content presentations. I love to follow the newest trends in IT and Telecommunications markets and keep the pace with technology by constantly reading new articles, statistic reports and technology books. Take a quick look at some of my latest presentations like "Cyber Crime in Numbers" or "Big Data Visibility" on my SlideShare channel.
• Interview at "Reseller News", Poland, 11/2013 (pages 16,17)
• Speaking at "IDC IT Security Roadshow", Poland, Romania, Czech
• Speaking at "TELFOR", Serbia
• Speaking at "ICT Day" by Agency of Electronic Communications, Macedonia
• Presenting at Cisco Connect, Croatia
Network Performance Channel - NEWS - 22.09.2014 - Network Performance Ch...
NETWORK PERFORMANCE CHANNEL is EMEA distributor for NetOptics (Network Taps,...) and WildPackets (Network Analysis Software,...)
10 Years of Mobile Malware: How Secure Are You? | LinkedIn
Believe it or not, but it has been 10 years since the first mobile malware was created! On the infographic below, you can see a brief overvi
End of Bitcoin? Mt.Gox hacked with potential damage of $350M
Mt.Gox, world largest Bitcoin exchange is offline! Dear MtGox Customers, In light of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on
6 ways to protect yourself against Android malware
A disturbing report from RiskIQ says that malicious Android apps in Google Play have leaped nearly 400% since 2011, with Google removing few
Brian Acton won: Facebook to acquire WhatsApp for $19 billion
Facebook has recently published a blog post where company confirmed taking over of WhatsApp messaging service for total of $19 billion!Those
What is your level of trust in Cloud services/providers (i.e. SaaS) secu...
What is your level of trust in Cloud services/providers (i.e. SaaS) security?
Total Application and Network Visibility by Net Optics
Managing Network Monitoring at Scale is an Increasing Challenge Today’s networks are under pressure to scale due to increasing business crit
Net Optics xFilter: MPLS Stripping, De-Duplication and more!
Advanced Packet Broker Appliance Architecting Visibility Into Your NetworkTM www.network-taps.eu www.np-channel.com
Spyke - Application & Network performance management solution from ...
Net Optics SpykeIntelligent Access and MonitoringArchitecture Solutions Net Optics Confidential and Proprietary