- Colgate-PalmoliveI/T Operations Analyst, 2006 - presentJob scheduling via CA Workload Automation Autosys Edition 11.3 on AIX platform in conjunction with SAP and system monitoring at Colgate's Global Operations data center.
- Chubb & Sons, Inc.Senior Unix Operator, 2000 - 2005Job scheduling via CA Workload Automation Autosys Edition 4.5.1 on AIX platform in conjunction with IBM zOS operating system at Chubb's Global Operations data center.
- Omnipoint Communications, Inc.Senior Unix Night Operator, 1999 - 2000(Now known as T-Mobile) System hardware and batch job monitoring of billing, customer invoicing, accounts payable & receiving jobs running via cron on HP UX systems.
- Shearman & SterlingWeekend Site Support, 1998 - 1999Provide site technical support on a 3 day schedule (Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon) for corporate users for 12 hours from 9am - 9pm.
- Century 21Unix Computer Operator, 1995 - 1998System hardware and batch job monitoring of billing, customer invoicing, accounts payable & receiving jobs running via STS Point of Sale software on AIX platform.
- TicketmasterComputer Operator, 1991 - 1992System hardware and batch job monitoring of billing, customer invoicing, accounts payable & receiving jobs running on custom in-house database.
The Guardian: NSA's XKeyscore tool is its 'widest reaching' system for c...
Edward Snowden has said that he still has more information about the NSA than what he's already leaked, and we're now getting a look at anot
Review: Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet - The 4:3 Tablet You Never Knew You Wa...
Tweet We have the new Acer Iconia A1 tablet in hand. It was announced last month as going on sale in June for $199. So we’re going to keep t
7 Features of Android Jelly Bean the Enterprise will Savor | Linux.com
There's plenty in Android 4.1 to interest enterprise customers, including accessibility, security, and localization enhancements, improved n