The tracks in the playlist aren't always the exact same version as those in the Collection, but they're as close as I could get them. (Listings used: http://goo.gl/nhmHp5 and http://goo.gl/jC2Vdx.) Notable differences with the Collection: "Directions" and "Isle of Wight" are not available on GPM (therefore not included), nor is "Live at the Plugged Nickel" (used "Highlights" instead).
Below is the complete listing of "The Complete Columbia Album Collection", with omissions and alterations noted.
1. In Paris Festival International de Jazz May, 1949
2. 'Round About Midnight (2)
3. Circle in the Round Compilation
4. Miles Ahead
6. 1958 Miles (3)
7. At Newport 1958
8. Porgy And Bess
9. Jazz at the Plaza
10. Kind of Blue (2)
11. Sketches Of Spain (2)
12. Directions Compilation(1)
13. Someday My Prince Will Come
14. In Person Friday Night At The Blackhawk, San Francisco Complete
15. In Person Saturday Night At The Blackhawk, San Francisco Complete
16. At Carnegie Hall (The Complete Concert)
17. Quiet Nights + "Blue Xmas (To Whom It May Concern)" and "Devil May Care" (4)
18. Seven Steps to Heaven
19. In Europe
20. My Funny Valentine
21. "Four" & More
22. Miles In Tokyo
23. Miles In Berlin
25. Live At The Plugged Nickel (5)
26. Miles Smiles
29. Water Babies
30. Miles in the Sky
31. Filles de Kilimanjaro
32. In a Silent Way
33. Bitches Brew
34. Big Fun
35. A Tribute to Jack Johnson
36. Live at the Fillmore East, March 7, 1970: It's About that Time
37. Black Beauty: Miles Davis at the Fillmore West
38. Miles Davis at Fillmore: Live at the Fillmore East
39. Isle of Wight (1)
41. On The Corner
42. In Concert: Live at Philharmonic Hall
43. Dark Magus
44. Get Up With It
47. The Man With The Horn
48. We Want Miles + 3 bonus trks from Miles!, Miles!, Miles!(6)
49. Star People
51. You're Under Arrest
(1) Not available on Google Play Music
(2) Selection from the "Legacy edition"
(3) Selection from "'58 Sessions Featuring Stella By Starlight" + track from "The Complete Miles Davis Featuring John Coltrane"
(4) "Blue xmas" and "Devil may care" from "The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings"
(5) Not available on Google Play Music; used "Highlights From The Plugged Nickel" instead
(6) "Ursula", "Aida" and "Fat time" from "The perfect Miles Davis collection" ("Miles! Miles! Miles!" is not available on Google Play Music)
I don't get the suit anyway. Success would likely have been a death blow to Java. Why would you buy Sun and then try to kill Java? Oracle says: "Oracle is committed to the protection of Java as both a valuable development platform and a valuable intellectual property asset." (http://goo.gl/pqHWj) Well, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. But I might be wrong. What will the consequences be if Oracle wins in the end? (They'll appeal.)
On NPR you can watch a 40 minute movie by Neil Young the contains extended samples of more (all?) songs from the new album: http://goo.gl/57jT3
Update: if you're in the Netherlands you can listen to the album in its entirety on http://3voor12.vpro.nl/luisterpaal, if you can see the site through the bugs.
Below is the complete list of box sets, with omissions and alterations noted.
- The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions (1)
- The Complete Columbia Recordings of Miles Davis with John Coltrane
- In Person Friday and Saturday Nights at the Blackhawk, Complete (2)
- Miles Davis & Gil Evans: The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings
- Seven Steps: The Complete Columbia Recordings of Miles Davis 1963–1964
- The Complete Live at the Plugged Nickel 1965 (3)
- Miles Davis Quintet 1965–'68
- The Complete In a Silent Way Sessions
- The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions
- The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions
- The Cellar Door Sessions (1)
- The Complete On the Corner Sessions
- The Complete Miles Davis at Montreux (1)
- The Complete Columbia Album Collection (4)
(1) Missing from Google Play Music
(2) Available on Google Play Music as two double albums
(3) Out of print - only "Highlights From The Plugged Nickel" is available on Google Play Music, which is included in the playlist
(4) See my other playlist: http://goo.gl/1mGt
Found it at station Bodegraven (The Netherlands).
I need to connect dots to get in, so I haven't been able to find a lot of info, but there's a facebook-icon. I'm not on facebook, so if someone can forward this there, I'd be obliged. Sharing this post on G+ might help, too.
Any tips? Otherwise I'll just wait for a call, I guess.
They have this rather nice interview with him, which is worth watching for anyone with an interest in music. He talks about his influences, people he influenced and about the problem of an 18 musician ensemble without a conductor. He also mentions that he is currently working on a piece of music based on material by Radiohead.
restaurant menu deze week zaalverhuur agenda exposities recensies ...
menu deze week · zaalverhuur · agenda · exposities · recensies · video · geschiedenis · contact · voor medewerkers · Facebook · YouTube · Hy
Yaron Naveh's Web Services 2.0 Blog: BindingBox: Convert WCF Bindings
Follow @YaronNaveh. The WCF BindingBox is here! What is it? BindingBox is an online application that converts WCF bindings to a customBindin
A public letter to the US Government upon the passing of NDAA | Bad Astr...
Piece of mind | Congress | The United States House of Representatives and the Senate both passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDA
Christopher Hitchens, 1949 – 2011 | Bad Astronomy | Discover Magazine
Piece of mind | Christopher Hitchens | Christopher Hitchens has died. You've probably heard; the web is lighting up with obituaries and stor
A Tale of Two Viruses: Why AIDS Was Pinned to HIV, but Chronic Fatigue R...
Health & Medicine | AIDS | Vincent Racaniello is Higgins Professor of Microbiology & Immunology at Columbia University, where he ove
Oil Springs of Catan explores the tragedy of the commons
Settlers of Catan has plenty of expansions that change the dynamics of the game, forcing the players to work together, putting a focus on ex