Miegakure is a platform game where you explore the fourth dimension to solve puzzles.
Our world is three-dimensional: width, depth, and height. But what if
there was a fourth physical dimension that we cannot see, in addition to
the other three?
This game is about exploring the consequences
of being able to move in four spatial dimensions. It plays like a
regular three-dimensional platformer, but at the press of a button one
of the dimensions is exchanged with the fourth dimension, allowing for
There is no publicly released demo at this point. There will be one when the game is released though, so please be patient :)
- Nominated in the Technical Excellence Category at the Independent Games Festival 2011
- Nominated in the Excellence in Design Category at the Independent Games Festival 2010
- Finalist in the Indie Game Challenge 2010
- Shown at the PAX East Boston Showcase 2010
- Recipient of the "Amazing game" award at Indiecade 2010