What is your best bet regarding the date ? First week of june ? First week of july ?
I should prepare a list from a developer perspective.
• iTunes Radio for users outside the U.S.
• When on a phone call we don't need notifications buzzing in our ear (texts, reminders, Calendar alerts etc)
• Be able to search places with Siri (Not available in NZ)
• Put the music EQ in the music app.
• Put the apps we want in control centre.
• More options for Do Not Disturb (more control for different hours say for the weekends)
• Swipe up from middle of the screen to bring up the app switcher (No more double click on the home button)
These are just some of the small things I can think of. Feel free to leave some of your own suggestions.
This year, selection process is random. Apply before 7th of april 2014.
- BoxcarTech Lead, 2013 - present
- ProcessOneFounder, CEO, 2005 - present
- CapgeminiArchitect, Open Source Business Developer, 2002 - 2005
- Erlang ProjectsPresident, 2000 - 2005
- Linux Solutions ExhibitionProgram Commitee, 2005 - 2010
- EyrollesErlang book writer, 2002 - 2004
- IDEALXProject Manager, 2000 - 2001
- Louis VuittonProject Manager, 1998 - 2000
- Fromageries BelDeveloper, 1997 - 1998
- Real-time messaging
- XMPP based messaging solution
- Push and notification system, web or mobile based
- Erlang, with project like ejabberd, Tsung.
- Scalable mobile architecture to support iOS and Android apps.
- Mobile development: iOS and Android.
Boxcar Push: iOS and Android push for all mobile developers
ProcessOne is in the business of building and running huge real-time projects for our customers. It is often a cause of frustration when com
Beam Community is a mentoring organisation for Google Summer of Code
If you are a student excited by XMPP, high-performance and Erlang, this should be great news. It means that you will get the opportunity to