- University of California, Irvine
- Third Door MediaVice President of Technology, 2006 - present
- BetaGirl Web DevelopmentOwner, 1999 - 2006
- Maximized Software/Maximized OnlineDoer of Many Things, 1995 - 1999
- Walt Disney/Hollywood RecordsNational Mgr, Alternative Radio Promotion, 1991 - 1995
Study: Consumers Who Own Smartphones And Tablets Do Average Of 21 Local ...
We know from multiple data sources that more than 90 percent of smartphone owners use maps and local search. We also know from Google that u
Google: Disavowing Links Isn't Replacement For Also Trying To Get Them R...
Many SEOs cheered that Google’s new disavow links tool would make it easier to recover from a bad backlink profile. No more worrying about d
Twitter Upgrades Search With Autocomplete & New Filters
Twitter’s search tool has just undergone a slight makeover with a number of new features that should help get users to the information they’
Matt Cutts: Don't Write The Epitaph For Links Yet [SMX Advanced 2012 Video]
Will social signals replace links as a primary SEO signal affecting Google’s rankings? Have social signals already replaced links in that wa