lucrative products and programs people can buy online.
Just click the YES button above to say yes you will attend.
1. Information: Your mind consumes information from the environment or circumstance you're in...and it reacts to it. So what comes in matters. If you’re around negative people, your mind wants to mirror that negativity. If you’re around something inspiring, your mind mirrors that too. So be cautious about having negative information and people in your life because they shape your overall psychology. And be diligent about consuming positive, intelligent, and instructive information to strengthen your mind.
2. Interpretation: Once your mind takes in information, it interprets it by asking, "Is this good or bad? Is this safe or dangerous? Should I approach or avoid? What does this mean to me personally?" Interpretation defines things for us and tells us how meaningful something is. And that interpretation is primarily driven by past experiences, what we call conditioning. Self-mastery is really about learning to consciously interpret the information coming into our lives in an open and purposeful way, And part of mastering our relationships is learning how those we love interpret things.
3. Intention: Our intention of who to be can rewrite our history. It is our dominant intentions for who we want to be, how we want to interact with people, and what we want to create and contribute to the world that forms the real power of our mind. Imagine a burning building on fire. Some people might interpret danger and run, while someone else might have the intention to be a servant and hero and their intention overrides their interpretation of danger...and they run into the building to save people. It was their intention that overrode their immediate impulses - that’s consciousness and that’s heroism.
4. Initiative: Our mind is most shaped by our actual behavior. When we act cowardly by running away, remain silent, or refuse to take actions toward dreams that are important to us, our mind interprets this and says, "I'm weak, incapable or unworthy." Yet, when we take action and have initiative, our mind develops self-determination and self-regulation. Our actions of yesterday form the thrust of how we think today. The more positive actions we take the more positive our minds become.
Check out @5mamacita5's Tweet: https://twitter.com/5mamacita5/status/399693169593692160
- Michelle Melson Mock, MDPhysician, 1997 - present
- Certified High Performance Coach, present
- Beloit Memorial Hospital, Inc.Medical Director, Counseling Care Center, 1995 - 1997
- Concord Law SchoolJD
- University of Missouri–Kansas CityMD & BA
Scott Hogsed Day: TJ Farver -- Written by Charlie Farver-- TJ's Sister
“TJ Farver, 8, the boy with an infectious laugh, boundless energy, and a tender heart, who brought so much joy to all that knew him. TJ love
Turkish Onion Salad + Shortcut Grilled Lamb Kefta Burgers
Turkish onion salad - or Arabic salsa, as my mother likes to describe it to foreigners - is an easy way to bring a sense of adventure to you
Facing Fear and Shattering Illusion « The Sacred Science
In this line of work, I am in constant contact with folks who are either trying to recover from an illness or who have broken through and re
Got Proof? Lack of Evidence for Milk's Benefits - Dr. Mark Hyman
There is no biological requirement for cow’s milk. It is nature’s perfect food but only if you are a calf. The evidence of its benefits is o
The Ultimate Guide to Eating Paleo (Infographic)The Ultimate Guide to Ea...
Paleo dieting is growing in popularity, but is it actually healthy, and how can we stick to it today? Read on for our ultimate guide to eati
A free and open world depends on a free and open web. | Google
A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The