We all have responsibilities (response-ability), but our ability to respond with and to love must be our priority.
Take the time to write a note, or give a call to your loved ones, and let them know how much they mean to you. A note of love and encouragement from you will change the entire year for someone. If we cannot find time to encourage one another and express our love, we have forgotten our purpose. If we don't have time to be compassionate, we have forgotten what time is for.
Devote yourself to love and the significant relationships you have this coming year. Disconnect yourself from the "busyness" of anyone or anything that takes you from love and the time to express it. Time management is simple: Devote yourself to love!
- GoNannies.comEditor in Chief, present
- International Nanny AssociationExecutive Director, present
- 4Nannies.comEditor in Chief, present
- Nannypro.comEditor in Chief, present
- eNannySource.comEditor in Chief, present
- The Cape Cod Baby PlannerFounder and President, present
- Professional Nanny1994 - 2012
Parenting Author and Consultant
Nanny to the Rescue!, Working Mom's 411 and A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists
Editor in Chief of Longhorn Leads
eNannySource.com, Nannypro.com, GoNannies.com, 4Nannies.com, NannyClassifieds.com, NationalNannies.com, NannyBackgroundCheck.com
- Bridgewater State College
- Simmons College