By contrast, 45% of teens use Facebook and 4% use Snapchat."
Those are two extremely important statistics. The fact that teens accept / prefer Instagram as a marketing channel should have marketers jumping for joy (if that's your target audience).
Lot of great Instagram information and marketing tips in this post from .
- Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of CommerceExecutive Director, present
- Rotary Club of Los AngelesMembership Development Director
- Mid Valley Chamber of CommerceMembership Director
- Independent Living Center of Southern California
- Willow Creek Adolescent Center, Arlington, TXDirector of Marketing, 1989 - 1990Coordinated all marketing for the adolescent psychiatric hospital, community outreach and advertising in publications. Maintained professional referral network and conducted CEU training for social workers, and therapists in the geographic area held on site.
- Red Lands Council of Girl ScountsDirector of Marketing
Michelle conducts seminars for corporations and non-profits on How to Give Effective Presentations. Active on Empire Ave, and known as the Lioness, she has launched Lioness Social Media Marketing Blog Recent Post. http://michellegilstrap.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/what-consumers-do-on-social-media-infographic
She conducts seminars on Social Media and how to get started for small business owners, authors and speakers. She is the Lioness of Social Media Marketing: https://www.facebook.com/LionessofSociaMediaMarketing
She has been active in Toastmasters since 2001 and holds the Distinguished Toastmaster Designation, DTM, educational level. She is currently a Past District Governor for Toastmasters District 52, which includes 109 clubs and 2,000 members.
She is the Past Speakers Bureau Chair, and served as the International Director Chair for the Third Vice President, John Lau Visit to Los Angeles in May of 2010 from Malaysia. John is now the President of Toastmasters International.
Michelle was awarded the Excellence in Education Award for her service as Lt. Governor of Education & Training for District 52.
She received the Excellence in Marketing Award from Toastmasters International for her work as the Lt. Governor of Marketing for District 52 where she started 11 clubs in the Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley area.
She is the co-founder of Toastmasters4Writers which has been a distinguished club since she started the club five years ago to help writers be better speakers about their work.
Michelle is the Past President of the Women’s National Book Association, Los Angeles Chapter.
- Central State University, Edmond, Ok
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- Del City High School, Del City, OK