Shared for free via
Shared for free via
* Introvert, what are you?*
Shared for free via
Shared for free via
- Bryant and StrattonInformation Technology, 2000 - 2002
- Bryant and StrattonParalegal, 1997 - 1999
My name is Michelle Arbore and I am the owner of Savvy Social Media. My company offers social media creation, management and coaching to solo entrepreneurs and small businesses.
My passion is to help people better themselves and their business by using social media.
- Savvy Social Media - http://savvysocialmedia.netOwner of Savvy Social Media | Social Media Manager | Social Media Coach | Speaker, 2013 - presentIf you’re afraid to get on any social media platforms, confused and overwhelmed, getting help to figure out how to use all these social media tools is your next step!! My name is Michelle Arbore and welcome to Savvy Social Media. My company offers social media creation, management and coaching to solo entrepreneurs - speakers, authors, coaches, consultants, etc. - and small businesses. My passion is to help people better themselves and their business by using social media.
- Mary KayOwner Independent Beauty Consultant, 2009 - 2012As a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, I help women look their best by selling Mary Kay skin care and makeup. I also can help other women who are interested in starting their own Mary Kay Business.
- Virtual Assistance 4UOwner | Virtual Assistant | Social Media Management | Web & Marketing Design | Back Office Support, 2010 - 2013Provided virtual assistant services to small businesses, entrepreneurs, executives, life coaches and others who had more work than time.
- Web Page By DesignOwner | Website Creation | Web Design | Web Designer | Web & Marketing Design, 2002 - 2013* Designed and maintained websites for small businesses and individuals * Designed marketing materials such as logos, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. * Ran the day-to-day business operations
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAdministrative Assistant, 2009 - 2009* Worked for three financial representatives * Created new client files * Entered client information into company program * Constant contact with underwriting and billing department * Completed and submitted insurance and investment applications as well as any forms needed * Phoning clients to schedule appointments, make birthday calls, follow-up, etc. * Constant contact with clients and potential clients through phoning and email * Maintained organization in the office as well as filing * Supported one financial representative with his networking group
- TechNet Global ServicesAdministrative Assistant, 2008 - 2008* Aided the Accounting Department with billing and invoicing * Managed the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System * Developed training materials for ISO 9001:2000 * Developed and maintained the company website * Monitored and maintained affiliate paperwork * Contacted possible affiliates in territories with no coverage
- Entre Computer ServicesAdministrative Assistant, 2004 - 2008* Aided Controller in breaking out costs for various departments * Managed all incoming calls from clients and persepctive customers * Assisted the company with collections and accounts receivables * Maintained accounts payable within QuickBooks * Tracked multiple installs and projects for the Univeristy of Rochester * Created purchase orders and maintained orders until completed * Produced invoices for customers on a daily basis * Responsible for researching and attaining travel arrangements for business purposes * Trained additional staff with various office procedures and tasks * Continually maintained and developed the Administrative/Accounting Manual * Maintained billing reports for various departments using Microsoft Access * In charge of supply ordering * Managed numerous company events * Maintained organization of office
- RE/MAX Home Town RealtyWeb Designer/Administrative Assistant, 2003 - 2004* Created numerous websites for company use * Created and updated marketing materials * Generated numerous logos for internal use * HUD responsibilities and property management for Fannie Mae & Household Finance * Set up appraisal files and reviews
- Entercom CommunicationsPromotions Assistant, 2002 - 2003* Maintained websites for 3 radio stations * Promotional work for 4 radio stations - assisted in the Promotion Department with daily activites such as: on-air contests, database management, and the coordination/execution of station remote broadcasts, appearances, and charitable community events
- Christopher C. Pratt, CPA, Esq.Paralegal/Secretary, 2000 - 2001* Handled Real Estate transactions (purchases & sales) from beginning to end * Inputted house listings into the MLS * Inputted tax return information and prepared tax returns for clients * Handled accounts receivables and accounts payable * Maintained client relations, client confidentiality, keyboard communications, and phone skills
- Wegmans Food MarketsCashier/Food Demonstrator, 1994 - 2000* Controlled front end occasionally * Food Demonstrator - prepared products to demo and promoted to customers * Strong customer relations
Working Motherhood 092: Michelle Arbore - Rewarding yourself
If you're afraid to get on any social media platforms, confused and overwhelmed, getting help to figure out how to use all of these tools is
How To Stay Motivated When You Don’t Feel Like Working | The Work at Hom...
When you start feeling unmotivated to work ... try using these coping methods to get back on track.
Google Panda 4.0 Update & How Local Businesses Are Impacted - LocalVox
How has Google's Panda 4.0 affected small business websites and SMB owners? Find out everything you need to know as well as prevention and r
Spend Less Time on Email: 19 Gmail Hacks, Shortcuts & Add-ons
Discover time-saving Gmail hacks shortcuts and add-ons that will help you spend less time reading and responding to emails
Dear Parents, Please Read This If Your Child Uses Social Media
As a parent and an educator, this topic is near and dear to my heart. Every week that passes, the social media landscape changes, and keepin
Google Search: Another Algorithm Update in the Pipeline; What is it this...
More updates from Google during the Search Marketing Expo West Conference, this one concerns a very old friend of ours: the Google Panda. Pa
NEW Changes to your Facebook Business Page Timeline
On Thursday, I blogged about the NEW Facebook Business Page Timeline Redesign. Some takeaways from my post: This will only happen on desktop