- GreenStone LabsFounder, 2013 - present
- GreenStone Media GroupOwner, 2010 - 2014
- engage:BDRChief Scientist, 2010 - 2013
- California Institute of TechnologyResearch Scientist, 2009
- Endocannabinoid Deficiency FoundationFounder, 2014
Dr. Michele Noonan Ross is Co-Founder of GreenStone Labs.
Dr. Michele is passionate about the healing properties of marijuana. After years of researching the endocannabinoid system, she finally used medical marijuana to deal with the chronic pain, migraines, sleep issues and severe anxiety symptoms for her multiple autoimmune disorders. Her symptoms eased and quality of life dramatically increased. Dr, Michele hopes her passion for startups, medical marijuana, and science will change the world through better health.
In 2009 Dr. Michele starred in the hit reality show Big Brother on CBS under her previous name Michele Noonan. As the first female scientist on reality tv, she served as a model for young women around the world to be smart and sexy. A leading expert in stress management and weight loss, Dr. Michele is the author of Train Your Brain To Get Thin: Prime Your Gray Cells For Weight Loss, Wellness, and Exercise (2012) and has formulated health and beauty supplements sold in six countries as Chief Scientist of engage:BDR.
Dr. Michele Ross holds a Doctorate in Neuroscience from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and has researched addiction, mental health, and cognition for over 10 years.
Dr. Michele lives in Denver with her husband Todd.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at DallasNeuroscience PhD, 2004 - 2008
- Boston CollegePsychology BA, 2000 - 2004
- California Institute of TechnologyPostdoctoral Studies, 2009 - 2009