2) I believe in working hard and playing hard, but never seem to get around to part II.
3) Born and raised in the Netherlands, I'm happily living in Izmir, or as I prefer to call it: heaven on earth.
4) I absolutely love the political game. And yes, it is a game. Years ago, I actually got worked up about it, but nowadays, I see every move, every decision, every plan as a strategic move. Looking at politics that way has only increased my love for it (and for my job).
5) Dogs are awesome. I miss mine tremendously.
6) I'm a family man, but don't need my family around me all the time. It's a contradiction in terms, but there you have it: an independent family guy.
7) I carry a book around me everywhere I go.
8) Another one of my companions is my notebook: I write down ideas when I have them, afraid to forget them when I have 'time' for them.
9) I hate it when people say they "can't" do something. What do you mean, you "can't?" You're limiting yourself! Get off your butt and start taking massive action.
11) Married to the love of my life I always feel I don't spend enough time with her. This creates a perpetual feeling of guilt.
- Dagelijkse StandaardEditor-in-Chief (hoofdredacteur), 2014 - present
- Editor-in-Chief Dagelijkse Standaard (Daily Standard). Contributor to PJ Media, Alles In Perspectief and more.2009 - present
- PJ Media / PJ TatlerContributor, 2012 - present
- Right Across The AtlanticEditor-in-Chief, Founder, 2010 - present
- Liberty Media (NL)Owner, 2011 - present
- Dagelijkse StandaardManaging Editor (Adjunct Hoofdredacteur), 2011 - 2014
- InfronteersCEO / Founder, 2011 - 2012
- Big HollywoodContributor, 2009 - 2012
- Media TapperFounder, 2011 - 2012
- Media TapperCEO and Editor-in-Chief, 2011 - 2012
- Dagelijkse StandaardEditor, 2009 - 2011
- David Horowitz's NewsReal BlogAssistant Managing Editor, 2009 - 2011
- The Moderate VoiceAssistant Editor, 2006 - 2007
- Pajamas MediaDutch Correspondent, 2007 - 2008
May God bless their souls and reward them for their amazing courage. Oh, and may the West be ashamed that it's doing little to nothing to stop these atrocities from happening.
"In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop the torture only if he, the father, returned to Islam," Christian Aid revealed, according to a report from Morning Star News. "When the team leader refused, relatives said, the ISIS militants also tortured and beat him and the two other ministry workers. The three men and the boy then met their deaths in crucifixion."
When McConnell campaigned for re-election he did so on the promise of using government spending bills to reign in Obama. That was obviously a lie.
Cruz however wanted to make one last effort to put members of the Senate on the record, but GOP Senators were so scared of voting to strike funding for these Obama priorities that they opted to block Cruz from even receiving a vote.
Watch below to see video evidence of McConnell blocking Cruz.
#CruzCrew #TedCruz45 #TedCruz2016
Hi folks! First of all: thank you for joining our Ted Cruz 45 community, and for actively supporting Ted! You're awesome. Ted truly has the best supporters of them all.
I'd like to use this opportunity to introduce a new - second - moderator to you all: Heath Griffith. Heath is a passionate supporter of Ted's, and has been dominating G+ for a while now in order to spread Ted's ideas.
I'm very happy that has agreed to become a moderator here!
An as aside, we've updated the description of this group to include something new: we make clear that we only allow posts about Ted. Submissions about other candidates are not tolerated . We have this policy for two reasons:
1. The group is about and for Ted Cruz. It doesn't make sense to talk about others
2. Ted has said he's not going to attack any of the other candidates. We believe we should do the same thing - at least in this group.
#CruzCrew #TedCruz45 #TedCruz2016
Nederlandse jihadist Khalid K. uit Almere hartstikke dood |
Goed nieuws: de uit Almere afkomstige ISIS-aanhanger Khalid K. is tijdens gevechten in Noord-Irak omgekomen. Allereerst een waarschuwing: al
Jpost - The Jerusalem Post | Israel news, Middle East & Judaism
No. 1 English news source on Israel, Mideast and Jewish World. Updates on the Israel-Palestinian conflict, the West Bank and Gaza, Syria, Ir
Met hogere belastingen op rijken help je de armen niet
De afgelopen jaren is er in de politiek en de samenleving meer belangstelling ontstaan voor de kloof tussen arm en rijk. Sinds de jaren tach
EUROPE - Turkey and EU sign long-awaited visa deal
Turkey and the European Union have signed an agreement that will allow Turkish citizens to enjoy visa-free travel to European countries.
De Volkskrant liegt en bedriegt over zaak-Zimmerman |
"Is Barack Obama de vlag op een modderschuit vol discriminatie en segregatie?", vraagt de Volkskrant zich af. <--break->. Nederlandse media