- Managing Editor Dagelijkse Standaard (Daily Standard). Contributor to PJ Media, Alles In Perspectief and more.2009 - present
- Dagelijkse StandaardManaging Editor (Adjunct Hoofdredacteur), 2011 - present
- PJ Media / PJ TatlerContributor, 2012 - present
- Right Across The AtlanticEditor-in-Chief, Founder, 2010 - present
- Liberty Media (NL)Owner, 2011 - present
- InfronteersCEO / Founder, 2011 - 2012
- Big HollywoodContributor, 2009 - 2012
- Media TapperFounder, 2011 - 2012
- Media TapperCEO and Editor-in-Chief, 2011 - 2012
- Dagelijkse StandaardEditor, 2009 - 2011
- David Horowitz's NewsReal BlogAssistant Managing Editor, 2009 - 2011
- The Moderate VoiceAssistant Editor, 2006 - 2007
- Pajamas MediaDutch Correspondent, 2007 - 2008
2) I believe in working hard and playing hard, but never seem to get around to part II.
3) Born and raised in the Netherlands, I'm happily living in Izmir, or as I prefer to call it: heaven on earth.
4) I absolutely love the political game. And yes, it is a game. Years ago, I actually got worked up about it, but nowadays, I see every move, every decision, every plan as a strategic move. Looking at politics that way has only increased my love for it (and for my job).
5) Dogs are awesome. I miss mine tremendously.
6) I'm a family man, but don't need my family around me all the time. It's a contradiction in terms, but there you have it: an independent family guy.
7) I carry a book around me everywhere I go.
8) Another one of my companions is my notebook: I write down ideas when I have them, afraid to forget them when I have 'time' for them.
9) I hate it when people say they "can't" do something. What do you mean, you "can't?" You're limiting yourself! Get off your butt and start taking massive action.
11) Engaged to the love of my life I always feel I don't spend enough time with her. This creates a perpetual feeling of guilt.
What with all the sweetness and light going on this weekend at CPAC, there really hasn’t been much room set aside for the Hawt Media Topic of the Conservative Civil War. Well, let’s wrap up the weekend with a bit of mudslinging from upper chamber. Doing an interview with the New York Times, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell addressed the issue of three high profile Republican senators who are facing primary challenges from the Right. His conclusion?
We’re going to crush you like the worms that you are, peasants.
"In an audio clip leaked on Sunday on YouTube, it is claimed that former Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan told Reza Zarrab -- an Iranian businessman of Azeri origin living in Turkey who was arrested as part of a graft probe which went public in December last year-- that a bribe he had received was 10 million euros less than promised."
Wait?! I thought there were all innocent. Ahem.
The growing clash between Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Islamist rival Fethullah Gülen from his self-exile in the United States seems to have turned into a brawl over which of the two men represented the true essence of an Islamist leader.
Prime minister blames political enemies for abusing social network sites with stream of 'fabricated' internet postings. Or, put slightly differently: for publishing posts and audio that make him look bad.
Late Tuesday night, Malaysia’s air force chief denied remarks attributed to him saying military radar shows the missing airliner made it to the Malacca strait.
100% correct! America doesn't need a new Ronald Reagan, but the humptydumpty (whatever the name) the 1st: someone with his own ideas, his own plans, and his own character.
A Twitter account leaked a new voice recording on Sunday afternoon, purportedly of a conversation between Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his son Bilal a day after the Dec. 17 graft probe, in which the two discussed the headlines of pro-government newspapers, sending the independence of the Turkish media further into question.
BAŞÇALAN Erdoğan'ın oğlu Bilal'den MİT'e Talimat: "Bize Bilgi Gönder"
EUROPE - Turkey and EU sign long-awaited visa deal
Turkey and the European Union have signed an agreement that will allow Turkish citizens to enjoy visa-free travel to European countries.
De Volkskrant liegt en bedriegt over zaak-Zimmerman |
"Is Barack Obama de vlag op een modderschuit vol discriminatie en segregatie?", vraagt de Volkskrant zich af. <--break->. Nederlandse media
Bezuinigen moet, maar wel na kwijtschelding schulden |
Niet alleen in economenland laait de discussie over bezuinigingen (austerity) versus meer overheidsuitgaven (stimulus) op, maar ook in de pe
'Opnieuw 400 miljoen euro bezuinigingen op Defensie' |
VVD en PvdA willen genadeklap toedienen aan de krijgsmacht. <--break->. Nederlandse regeringen voeren al enige tijd een ware oorlog tegen on
Weekers en mediavrienden zetten aanval in op Pieter Omtzigt |
Ons kent ons. <--break-> Het heeft even geduurd, maar de belastingdienst en onze grote vriend Frans Weekers hebben dan eindelijk toch maar b
Google+ Pages Are Not What You Think | Media Tapper
Most of us couldn't care less if companies are able to create social profiles on the networks we frequent. How do Pages help the average per
Google Plus Weekly Photographers Showcase: Mike Shaw
Mike was born in West Germany where his dad being, then a Protestant British soldier, was married to an Irish Catholic woman during the trou
What The Wall Street Journal Didn’t Tell You About Google Plus | Media T...
The Wall Street Journal did not share a link to the report they quoted in this instance. What else is in the report that they are afraid to