- Northern Westmoreland Career & Technology CenterComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Burrell High SchoolTrouble Making, 1997 - 2001
- Impossible is nothing.
Any goal is attainable.
Futility does not exist.
- Go hard or go home.
All limits are illusory and self-imposed.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
- Never fear the fall.
Men are absolutely powerless to cause me harm.
I will not permit myself to be held back.
- Have no shame.
I will do what I feel is right without regard to social stigma.
I will not concern myself with what others think.
- Solve problems.
I am either a part of the problem or a part of the solution.
I will strive in every act to be a part of the solution.
- Signalgraph Security, Inc.Technology Consultant, 2005 - present
- Telephony Research Services, LLCManaging Member, 2010 - 2014
- Zuxy Haiduc, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2014
- 2011 Communications, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2013
- Adventurism, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Biblical Correctness MinistriesTechnology Consultant, 2007 - 2013
- BSD Love, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Little Militia Airsoft Club, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Truth CentralWebmaster, 2008 - 2013
- Easy Sweepstakes, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- New Ken Internet Club, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- Pennsylvania Survival InitiativeWebmaster, 2011 - 2011
- PA Potpourri, LLCManaging Member, 2011 - 2011
- RCG Communications Group, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2011
- HBX Networks, Inc.President, 2003 - 2007
- Exposed PublicationsTechnology Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Feet to the Fire FoundationTechnology Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Telephony Intelligence Data Services, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2010
- Soul Media, Inc.Research & Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
Michael R Wally
526 Alice Place South Daytona, FL 32119 United States
Judge Suggests Attorney General Jim Hood Is Unconstitutionally Threateni...
About a month ago, we noted that a federal court had granted a temporary injunction blocking a subpoena issued by Mississippi Attorney Gener
Sign Up at Before Crooks Do It For You — Krebs on Security
If you're an American and haven't yet created an account at irs.gov, you may want to take care of that before tax fraudsters create an accou
A Light Bulb Made Using Graphene Will Go on Sale Later This Year
A new light bulb that's made using graphene will go on sale later this year, according to its developers--and it's said to be the first comm
California Legislators Pushing Warrant Requirement For All Access To Ele...
Good news from California: a bill requiring warrants for Stingray device usage (among other things) has passed out of a Senate committee and
Amazon launches Home Services to sell everything from an oil change to p...
Amazon started out as an online bookstore, but has since expanded into selling almost any physical goods you can think of. But the company b
2 federal agents charged with stealing bitcoin during silk road probe - ...
The federal government became owners of one of the biggest troves of Bitcoin, thanks to seizing millions of dollars in the digital currency
US court delivers another setback to Dotcom - National - NZ Herald News
A United States court has delivered another legal setback to Kim Dotcom with the United States Government winning a civil forfeiture case ag
The UN Just Ordered 10,000 of Ikea's Brilliant Flatpack Refugee Shelters
A few years ago, Ikea announced it had designed a better refugee shelter, using its flatpack furniture as a basis for engineering. As great
A Growing Chorus Is Trying To Rewrite The History Of Net Neutrality -- A...
With either an ISP lawsuit or a 2016 party shift the only way to kill our new net neutrality rules, neutrality opponents have some time to k
Google Inc To Turn Its Ingress Game Into A TV Show
Google has a game in its hands that seems to grow in popularity each day and rumor has it that the search engine giant maybe planning a brig
Steven Spielberg will direct the Ready Player One movie
The long-gestating Ready Player One movie has a director, and it's one perfectly suited for a story full of 1980s references: Steven Spielbe
Neptune Suite: A Taste of What Computing Should Be in 2025 | WIRED
When Neptune launched its grand idea for upending the smartphone ecosystem, many responses boiled down to: Huh? Sure, the idea sounded downr
Niantic Labs announces beta for their latest AR game Endgame: Proving Gr...
Niantic Labs, the Google company well known for Ingress, has just announced their most recent title, Endgame: Proving Ground. Early last yea
Portland man: I was tortured in UAE for refusing to become an FBI inform...
Yonas Fikre, who attends a mosque where at least nine of its members have been barred from flying, says the US no-fly list is being used to
Edward Snowden issues 'call to arms' for tech companies in secret SXSW m...
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden was a highlight of last year's SXSW, where he gave one of his first public speeches. This year, Snowden was
U.S. Net Neutrality Has a Massive Copyright Loophole | TorrentFreak
After years of debating U.S. Internet subscribers now have Government regulated Net Neutrality. A huge step forward according to some, but t
Dark side of Japan revealed in film about Internet cafe living
A new documentary reveals the bleak life of Japanese workers forced to live in Internet cafes.