- Northern Westmoreland Career & Technology CenterComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Burrell High SchoolTrouble Making, 1997 - 2001
- Impossible is nothing.
Any goal is attainable.
Futility does not exist.
- Go hard or go home.
All limits are illusory and self-imposed.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
- Never fear the fall.
Men are absolutely powerless to cause me harm.
I will not permit myself to be held back.
- Have no shame.
I will do what I feel is right without regard to social stigma.
I will not concern myself with what others think.
- Solve problems.
I am either a part of the problem or a part of the solution.
I will strive in every act to be a part of the solution.
- Signalgraph Security, Inc.Technology Consultant, 2005 - present
- Zuxy Haiduc, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2014
- 2011 Communications, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2013
- Adventurism, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Biblical Correctness MinistriesTechnology Consultant, 2007 - 2013
- BSD Love, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Little Militia Airsoft Club, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Truth CentralWebmaster, 2008 - 2013
- Easy Sweepstakes, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- New Ken Internet Club, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- Pennsylvania Survival InitiativeWebmaster, 2011 - 2011
- PA Potpourri, LLCManaging Member, 2011 - 2011
- HBX Networks, Inc.President, 2003 - 2007
- Exposed PublicationsTechnology Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Feet to the Fire FoundationTechnology Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Soul Media, Inc.Research & Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
Michael R Wally
526 Alice Place South Daytona, FL 32119 United States
- Big Hero 6 Bot Fight
The Way GCHQ Obliterated The Guardian’s Laptops May Have Revealed More T...
In its attempt to destroy information, GCHQ may not have realized it was creating other important information: exactly what it was doing and
AT&T Injecting Ads Into Its Wi-Fi Hotspot Data Streams | Techdirt
Everybody wants a piece of the Internet advertising pie, and many are willing to sink to the very bottom of the well of stupidity to get wha
Newest Remote Car Hacking Raises More Questions About Reporter Michael H...
Image: Michael Hastings Facebook Photo Originally published by WhoWhatWhy. As readers of WhoWhatWhy know, our site has been one of the very
Yes, The Appeals Court Got Basically Everything Wrong In Deciding API's ...
Copyright expert and professor Pam Samuelson, one of the most respected scholars of copyright law, has published a short paper explaining wh
Ashley Madison full dump has finally leaked | Hydraze & Friends blog
Earlier today, the full dump of Ashley Madison has finally leaked on an .onion (Tor) website. This blog post is getting updated as soon as I
Dept. To Equip Patrol Cars With Cannons That Shoot GPS Projectiles | Cop...
Badges Don't Grant Extra Rights
Immersive Virtual Reality gaming center opens in Australia
It sounds like a fun way to get a work out, doesn't it?
How this hacker can virtually 'kill' you, and what to do about it - CSMo...
At the DEF CON hacker conference, Kustodian CEO Chris Rock demonstrated how fraudsters could artificially ‘kill’ someone for a profit or pra
All Android operating systems infringe Java API packages, Oracle says
Judge asked to block "continued acts of infringement of the Java platform."
CAUGHT: Lenovo crams unremovable crapware into Windows laptops – by hidi...
And how Microsoft made it possible
Samsung unveils 2.5-inch 16TB SSD: The world’s largest hard drive | Ars ...
Third-generation 3D V-NAND is now up to 48 TLC layers and 256Gbit per die.
Protip: Don’t Buy Porn Ads to Pitch A Startup to Investors
The $32 radio device, smaller than a cell phone, is designed to defeat the "rolling codes" security used in not only most modern cars and tr
Researchers Discover Rootkit Exploit In Intel Processors That Dates Back...
There have been many juicy bits of info to come out of this year's Black Hat conference, including hacking into autos, Macs that suffer a Th