- Northern Westmoreland Career & Technology CenterComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Burrell High SchoolTrouble Making, 1997 - 2001
- Impossible is nothing.
Any goal is attainable.
Futility does not exist.
- Go hard or go home.
All limits are illusory and self-imposed.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
- Never fear the fall.
Men are absolutely powerless to cause me harm.
I will not permit myself to be held back.
- Have no shame.
I will do what I feel is right without regard to social stigma.
I will not concern myself with what others think.
- Solve problems.
I am either a part of the problem or a part of the solution.
I will strive in every act to be a part of the solution.
- Signalgraph Security, Inc.Technology Consultant, 2005 - present
- Zuxy Haiduc, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2014
- 2011 Communications, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2013
- Adventurism, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Biblical Correctness MinistriesTechnology Consultant, 2007 - 2013
- BSD Love, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Little Militia Airsoft Club, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Truth CentralWebmaster, 2008 - 2013
- Easy Sweepstakes, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- New Ken Internet Club, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- Pennsylvania Survival InitiativeWebmaster, 2011 - 2011
- PA Potpourri, LLCManaging Member, 2011 - 2011
- HBX Networks, Inc.President, 2003 - 2007
- Exposed PublicationsTechnology Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Feet to the Fire FoundationTechnology Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Soul Media, Inc.Research & Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
Michael R Wally
526 Alice Place South Daytona, FL 32119 United States
'World's smallest' USB 3.0 flash drive is about the size of a dime
Thanks to Moore's Law we've seen flash drives grow steadily smaller and smaller as storage capacity does exactly the opposite. To wit, the n
Here’s how badly we’re getting ripped off by our mobile phone providers
UK's Three offers unlimited data and texts (even roaming to US) all for £20 ($31).
New McDonald's In Phoenix Run Entirely By Robots - News Examiner - Exami...
Phoenix, AZ — After seeing a decline in earnings for the first time in nine years, McDonald's plans to do something no other store of its ki
Huawei's LiteOS Internet of Things operating system is a minuscule 10KB
Chinese firm Huawei today announces its IoT OS at an event in Beijing. The company predicts that within a decade there will be 100 billion c
The FBI's Stingray Secrecy May Be Aimed At Preventing Law Enforcement Fr...
An interesting angle on the FBI's Stingray secrecy has emerged from -- of all places -- a Princeton gathering of cryptographers that include
Banks Now Eyeing Cell Phone Metadata To Determine Your Loan Risk | Techdirt
We've long talked about how companies are only just starting to figure out the litany of ways they can profit from your cell location, GPS a
Android cellular voice channel used as new covert channel to leak info, ...
Researchers bypass Android security mechanisms and exploit smartphone cellular voice channel to act as a new covert channel which can potent
The World's First $9 Computer Coming to Kickstarter | Make:
Cheaper and more powerful than Raspberry Pi, "Chip" by Next Thing Co. could be the next revolution in single-board computing.
Tom Wheeler tells cable industry to stop complaining, start competing
FCC chair: Move on from net neutrality debate, overbuild each other's territory.
Proposed legislation would allow companies to keep some data breaches se...
Proposed federal legislation would sometimes allow companies to keep quiet when hackers access their computer systems.The proposed law would
One of the Biggest Privacy Wins in Recent Memory Has Been Reversed
Cops don't need a warrant to get your cellphone location, court rules in "disappointing" decision.
Goodbudget: Expense & Budget - Android Apps on Google Play
Goodbudget (formerly EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid) is a money manager for budget planning and personal finance management.** Leading h
The Mission To Save The Internet By Rewiring It From The Name Up
The decades-old architecture of the internet is running out of IP addresses. Enter a bold plan for a new internet, designed from the name up
Tom Wheeler accuses Republicans in Congress of trying to cripple FCC
Still mad about net neutrality, Republicans want to overhaul rulemaking process.
Stanford Virtual Reality Lab Ditches $40K Rig for $350 Oculus Rift
Ever since the Oculus Rift first started blowing minds a few years ago, virtual reality hasn’t just been a hot topic, it’s inspired a $2 bil