- Northern Westmoreland Career & Technology CenterComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Burrell High SchoolTrouble Making, 1997 - 2001
- Impossible is nothing.
Any goal is attainable.
Futility does not exist.
- Go hard or go home.
All limits are illusory and self-imposed.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
- Never fear the fall.
Men are absolutely powerless to cause me harm.
I will not permit myself to be held back.
- Have no shame.
I will do what I feel is right without regard to social stigma.
I will not concern myself with what others think.
- Solve problems.
I am either a part of the problem or a part of the solution.
I will strive in every act to be a part of the solution.
- Signalgraph Security, Inc.Technology Consultant, 2005 - present
- Zuxy Haiduc, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2014
- 2011 Communications, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2013
- Adventurism, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Biblical Correctness MinistriesTechnology Consultant, 2007 - 2013
- BSD Love, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Little Militia Airsoft Club, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Truth CentralWebmaster, 2008 - 2013
- Easy Sweepstakes, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- New Ken Internet Club, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- Pennsylvania Survival InitiativeWebmaster, 2011 - 2011
- PA Potpourri, LLCManaging Member, 2011 - 2011
- HBX Networks, Inc.President, 2003 - 2007
- Exposed PublicationsTechnology Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Feet to the Fire FoundationTechnology Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Soul Media, Inc.Research & Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
Michael R Wally
526 Alice Place South Daytona, FL 32119 United States
Goodbudget: Expense & Budget - Android Apps on Google Play
Goodbudget (formerly EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid) is a money manager for budget planning and personal finance management.** Leading h
The Mission To Save The Internet By Rewiring It From The Name Up
The decades-old architecture of the internet is running out of IP addresses. Enter a bold plan for a new internet, designed from the name up
Tom Wheeler accuses Republicans in Congress of trying to cripple FCC
Still mad about net neutrality, Republicans want to overhaul rulemaking process.
Stanford Virtual Reality Lab Ditches $40K Rig for $350 Oculus Rift
Ever since the Oculus Rift first started blowing minds a few years ago, virtual reality hasn’t just been a hot topic, it’s inspired a $2 bil
Dear Tom Wheeler: I'm Sorry I Thought You Were A Mindless Cable Shill | ...
Having written about the FCC for most of my adult life, I've grown cynically accustomed to an agency that pays empty lip service to things l
Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
Romanian authorities detained 25 suspected members of an international gang of cyberthieves who hacked into banks and cloned payment cards
Tesla's $13,000 battery could keep your home online in a blackout | Tech...
Elon Musk has hinted at device to be unveiled this week, and analyst Trip Chowdhry sees big benefits for those who ‘always want to be connec
GM, Ford, And Others Want to Make Working on Your Own Car Illegal
One of the inherent rights of owning a vehicle is the ability to get on one’s backside — a wrench in one hand and a grease rag in the other,
Cable's Top Lobbyist Just Can't Understand Why People Like Google Better...
Trying to justify the cable industry's latest lawsuit over net neutrality, former FCC boss turned top cable lobbyist Michael Powell has offe
Inside the Hellscape Where Our Computers Go to Die
Google's new wireless service will automatically switch you between T-Mobile's network and Sprint's network depending on which signal is bes
House passes bill allowing corporations to share your data
If you wanted to explain the dilemma of privacy versus security to a curious relative, the Protecting Cyber Networks Act would be a good pla
The key to losing weight? "You can't outrun a bad diet"
Researchers say cutting sugar and carbs from your diet is more important than exercise for weight loss
Volvo Axes the Passenger Seat to Boost Backseat Legroom
Chevy has created a concept to highlight its vision of the year 2030, when cars drive themselves, and it's ... interesting.
Police Can’t Extend Stop for Dog Sniff, U.S. Supreme Court Says
The justices, voting 6-3, said that officers must let the driver leave unless they have specific reasons to suspect the car is carrying cont
Report: 'Nearly Every' FBI Forensics Expert Gave Flawed Testimony In 'Al...
The FBI seems to be more interested in securing convictions than finding the truth. An investigation into questions about the agency's hair
Beating Internet Censors With BitTorrent's Maelstrom Browser | TorrentFreak
BitTorrent Inc, the company behind the popular file-sharing client uTorrent, hopes to start a new revolution with its people-powered browser