- Northern Westmoreland Career & Technology CenterComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
- Burrell High SchoolTrouble Making, 1997 - 2001
- Impossible is nothing.
Any goal is attainable.
Futility does not exist.
- Go hard or go home.
All limits are illusory and self-imposed.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
- Never fear the fall.
Men are absolutely powerless to cause me harm.
I will not permit myself to be held back.
- Have no shame.
I will do what I feel is right without regard to social stigma.
I will not concern myself with what others think.
- Solve problems.
I am either a part of the problem or a part of the solution.
I will strive in every act to be a part of the solution.
- Signalgraph Security, Inc.Technology Consultant, 2005 - present
- Zuxy Haiduc, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2014
- 2011 Communications, LLCManaging Member, 2008 - 2013
- Adventurism, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Biblical Correctness MinistriesTechnology Consultant, 2007 - 2013
- BSD Love, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Little Militia Airsoft Club, LLCManaging Member, 2009 - 2013
- Truth CentralWebmaster, 2008 - 2013
- Easy Sweepstakes, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- New Ken Internet Club, LLCManaging Member, 2012 - 2012
- Pennsylvania Survival InitiativeWebmaster, 2011 - 2011
- PA Potpourri, LLCManaging Member, 2011 - 2011
- HBX Networks, Inc.President, 2003 - 2007
- Exposed PublicationsTechnology Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Feet to the Fire FoundationTechnology Consultant, 2008 - 2010
- Soul Media, Inc.Research & Development Manager, 2004 - 2006
Michael R Wally
526 Alice Place South Daytona, FL 32119 United States
- Big Hero 6 Bot Fight
Meta Mesh: Community Wireless Networks for All by Meta Mesh — Kickstarter
Meta Mesh is raising funds for Meta Mesh: Community Wireless Networks for All on Kickstarter! Meta Mesh is the first Community Wireless Netw
Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick | Network World
Researchers popped open a safe with 100 lines of macro code
Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign V...
If you talk to the reporters who work for various big media companies, they insist that they have true editorial independence from the busin
FAA Goes Into Full Panic Mode After Video Shows Drone Firing Semi-Automa...
I’m not sure how to react to the rapid ascent of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or “drones.” On the one hand, you have people using drones
Hacking Team stealthy spyware rootkit stays entrenched through hard disk...
Scrubbing simply isn't going to work with Hacking Team's virulent rootkit.
An Iron Man Suit for Factory Workers | MIT Technology Review
Some workers could soon strap on a power-assist suit before maneuvering heavy objects.
Hacked OPM Employee Data so Sensitive, Victims Could Need ID Theft Prote...
For those affected by the OPM hack, their SSNs could surface publicly at any time.
Hacking Team's malware uses a UEFI rootkit to survive operating system r...
The feature allows the company's software to persist even if the hard disk drive if replaced.
No One Is Safe: $300 Gadget Steals Encryption Keys out of the Air, and I...
Just when you thought you were safe, a new hacking toy comes along and rocks your world. Imagine a tool exists that lets hackers pluck encry
Google Fiber Has Accomplished More For Broadband Than Our National Broad...
Back in 2010 under the leadership of Julius Genachowski, the FCC released a "national broadband plan." While it did help subsidize some midd
Why are we still talking about backdoors in encryption? No, really | ZDNet
FBI's director says he's not a "maniac" about encryption. The experts disagree.
Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs | Computerworld
Samsung touts a whopping 10-year warranty on the new drives
The battle between Washington and Silicon Valley over encryption
Tech titans such as Apple and Google are battling the Obama administration over strong security on consumer devices, strengthened after the
Reddit came close to becoming decentralized last year
Last year Reddit announced that it was building its own cryptocurrency and hired Bitcoin engineer Ryan X. Charles to build it. The plans wer
One of the world's biggest banks just admitted bitcoin could destroy exi...
French bank BNP Paribas says the technology...
The Supreme Court just refused to review a disastrous ruling on software...
A controversial copyright ruling could make it harder to make computer programs work together, and the government advised the Supreme Court