Social media and live events go hand-in-hand. Everything from conferences and award ceremonies, to television shows and sporting events are talked about on social. Thanks to its real-time focus, Twitter has become a hub for consumer conversations centered around live events.
Live-tweeting can be an incredibly powerful way to drive conversations around an event and building a lasting audience on Twitter regardless of industry or size. But before you start tweeting about just any event, here are a few best practices to consider.
#Events #Twitter #socialmedia #strategy #bestpractices
- shrmexpertise panel, 2011 - present
- Publix Super MarketsHR Strategist, 2008 - 2014
- Human Race Horses LLCHuman Resources Consultant, 2007 - 2011
- Andersen Windows, Danisco, Firmenich, Texas Instruments, Publix,Regional HR Manager, 1999 - 2004
- DaniscoHR Manager, 2006 - 2007
- FirmenichHR Business Partner, 2007 - 2007
- Velocity MediaHR Director, 2005 - 2006
- BICC CaqblesHR Manager, 1995 - 1999
- Thomson Consumer ElectronicsLabor Relations Manager, 1991 - 1995
- Texas InstrumentsEmployee Relations Representative, 1988 - 1991
- University of MichiganPolitical Science, 1975 - 1979
- Michigan State UniversityHuman resources and labor relations, 1984 - 1985
The Teamsters' Sinking Ship: Central States Pension Fund Is "Headed For ...
A recent letter sent to Teamsters who are collecting, or expect to collect, a pension from the union's troubled Central States Pension Fund
In South Carolina, Machinists Union Deploys 125 Organizers, May Withdraw...
On Thursday, the International Association of Machinists (IAM) posted a video on its website announcing that it has sent 125 people to go "d
Demonstration outside Tampa Publix promotes farmworker justice
A day after Food Chains' release, farmworkers and advocates protested in front of Publix as planned.
#Nextchat: The Extinction of the Middle-Class Job | WeKnowNext.com
“I'm on the board of directors of a temp staffing company with one billion dollars in revenues. I can see it happening across every sector o
I’m taking casual Fridays to a whole new level with #DenimDay this year ...
I’m taking casual Fridays to a whole new level with #DenimDay this year and helping fight breast cancer with @LeeJeans and @AmericanCancer.
Tips for getting your life back when you've lost control
Tips for getting your life back Sometimes…
Restaurants and the sharing economy | Government content from Nation's R...
Uber and Airbnb paved the way for apps that could dramatically impact foodservice
New Editing Tools for Instagram | Social Media Restaurant
Instagram introduced an extensive palette of editing tools this week which will make posting effective pictures of your restaurants's dishes
Flight Diverted for... a Dog's "business" - SavvyStews.com
Social Media was on fire Wednesday with pictures — and complaints — after a dog poo’d in the middle of a Philadelphia-bound flight, forcing