- Parsonex Securities, Inc.Branch President, 2007 - presentFinancial Advising specializing in retirement income planning. And, helping other Advisors build their financial planning practice, with franchise opportunity. Securities offered through Parsonex Securities, Inc, Member FINRA. 2851 S. Parker Rd. Suite 800, Aurora, CO 80014 (303) 468-3400.
- Vantage Point BankLoan Originator, 2012 - presentResidential refinance and purchase mortgages.
- Thomas Business SystemsOwner, 2006 - presentThomas Business Systems is a state-of-the-art training firm dedicated to helping our Parsonex Advisors build their financial services practice. We offer a wide range of cutting-edge and innovative systems based upon 22+ years of experience.
- Capital ChoiceNational Marketing Director, 2006 - 2007
- Primerica Financial ServicesRegional Vice President, 1989 - 2006
714 602 3192
714 602 3192
714 455 3673
1401 N Batavia Street, Suite 201 Orange CA 92867-3500
I live a Quantified, Uncluttered, Minimalist, and Simplified, but a High-End Life.
I am a High-Performance Professional. Financial Advisor. Parsonex Franchisee. Entrepreneur. Sales Trainer. Public Speaker. Philosopher. Self-improvement freak. Objectivist. Capitalist. Libertarian. Finance guru. Tech geek. Google fanboy. Low-Carb dieter. Kettlebell enthusiast. MMA, Formula 1, MotoGP, World Rally Championship fan. Motorcyclist. Racquetball and table-tennis player. Avid reader. PlayStation gamer. Cigar & pipe aficionado. Vodka & Scotch drinker. Music, TV & Movies. Photographer. Gun owner. Toastmaster.
- Life / Health / LTC / Annuity license.
- Securities licenses: 6, 26, 63, 65.
- Certified Practitioner of NLP / Hypnotherapy / Time Line Therapy.
- Parsonex Founding Partner.
- Parsonex Leadership Advisory Council.
- Parsonex Branch President & Franchisee.
- Parsonex $200,000-income Ring.
- MVP of Parsonex: 2008 - 2012.
- Two Philosophy Hypatia awards from Frostburg State University.
- Shotokan Purple Belt.
- Toastmaster ATM-G. Area Governor of the Year, Division A, 2003-2004.
- Tom Hopkins three-time #1 Student (won Picasso and Phoenix Rising paintings).
- Patriotic Employer Award from the National Guard.
- Business Achievements.
- Accolades & Thank You's from clients and advisors.
- Frostburg State UniversityComputer Science, Philosophy, German, 1987 - 1992
- Kaiserslautern American High School1984 - 1987
New Atomic Clock Could Be Accurate for 300 Million Years
U.S. researchers have launched a new atomic clock they say will neither gain nor lose a second in 300 million years. ; The clock, called NIS
Tesla hires Hacker Princess Kristin Paget away from Apple
Hacker Princess Kristin Paget will join Tesla Motors from Apple, where she worked on the computer maker's security systems.
Rousey vs. Carano set for UFC 175 - Mixed Martial Arts News
“This is a huge moment for UFC and especially women’s MMA. We feel like this could be the most watched UFC fight ever,” said UFC President D
Hitler finds out he can't keep his doctor under Obamacare - Safeshare.TV
Background. Hitler finds out he can't keep his doctor under Obamacare. Download video as MP3 or MP4 ...
T-Mobile's growth in the US mobile industry is amazing
T-Mobile has done just about the impossible and shown remarkable growth in 2013 and promise for 2014. At the end of 2012, T-Mobile was down
Why I’m glad I never abandoned Android for an iPhone - CNET
Compared with iPhones, today's Android devices never looked so good or so exciting.
Google’s brilliant plan to get millions to adopt its e-money system: Gmail
In May 2013, Google soft-launched a straightforward scheme for sending money to other people. It lets you connect Gmail with a Google Wallet
World's Most Expensive Tesla Model S Is More Gold than Green
Performance T made $205,820 custom Tesla Model S.