- Tannery & Company Wealth ManagementWealth Mangement, 2001 - presentWith a professional expertise spanning more than three decades, Michael A. Tannery, Co-Founder and CEO, brings in-depth understanding and successful practice in financial services and wealth management. Michael co-founded Tannery & Company Wealth Management with the mission to help people make informed financial decisions and unbiased investment choices leading to discovering their True Wealth. Michael Tannery is a registered principal offering securities and advisory services through independent financial group LLC (IFG), a registered broker dealer and investment advisor. Member FINRA/SPIC License to sell securities in the following states:TX, OK, WI, MI, VA, FL Third party information provided is from sources believed reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete. Because situations vary, any information provided on the site is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. Hyperlinks are provided as a courtesy. When you link to a third-party website you are leaving our site and assume total responsibility for your use at these sites.
- Wachovia SecuritiesSr. Vice President – Financial Advisor, 1998 - 2001
- Merrill LynchVice President - Financial Advisor, 1992 - 1998
- Travis Wolff & CoShareholder, 1991 - 1992
- Pannell Kerr ForsterPartner, 1989 - 1991
- Tannery & CompanyVice President, 1981 - 1989
Michael Tannery’s passion for his work comes from “seeing people achieve what they never dared hope to accomplish” through sound wealth management strategies. He is known for his intense loyalty to his clients. His burning desire is to create a legacy and a path of opportunity for those that follow.
In 2001, he co-founded Tannery & Company Wealth Management with his wife Tina, and serves as CEO. Prior to that, he held senior positions at Prudential Securities and Merrill Lynch. Michael spent the early part of his career as a partner in Pannell Kerr Forster, a national CPA firm.
A graduate and athlete at SMU, he loves to follow Mustang sports. He remains passionate about fitness, and enjoys bicycle racing like his annual pilgrimage to the Hotter ‘N Hell 100-mile race in Wichita Falls. Michael is a graduate of Leadership Richardson and is active at First Methodist Church of Richardson.
- Southern Methodist UniversityBBA, 1976 - 1981
Taking a Chunk Out of the Cost of College: Introducing LinkedIn's Colleg...
We hear from students and recent graduates on a daily basis who are struggling in their decision about where to go to school and what to stu
The Cupcake Generation - Michael Tannery Unplugged
“The Cupcake Generation” the latest generation following the Baby Boomers. They all grew up with the idea that “everyone gets a cupcake”.
Three Ways Recent Grads Can Leverage LinkedIn for Long-Term Success
You have your new degree in hand and your future at the forefront, so now what? Whether you’ve landed a job or are still weighing your optio
In the Aftermath of Penguin 2.0, Branding Is Now a Major Ranking Factor
Just when you got your SEO mojo, out comes Penguin 2.0, trippin' up your flow.