1st place - James Warburton, winning a $500 donation to the Clayton Dabney Foundation.
2nd place - Jeff Hood, winning a $250 donation to the USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment.
3rd place - Clem Heick, winning a $100 donation to the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado.
Congratulations to our winners for your stellar predictions, and a BIG thank you to all of our participants!
What two truths about romance and business can effect your relationships?? Read this week's WE:Connect to find out.
On this week's blog: Five for Friday - 5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Financial Life
Avoid the "cardinal sins" of Valentine's Day and take a look at our unique ideas to make this holiday memorable.
And thank you to the rest of our clients and friends who submitted brackets - we can't wait to see how the tournament unfolds!
- Tannery & Company Wealth ManagementWealth Mangement, 2001 - presentWith a professional expertise spanning more than three decades, Michael A. Tannery, Co-Founder and CEO, brings in-depth understanding and successful practice in financial services and wealth management. Michael co-founded Tannery & Company Wealth Management with the mission to help people make informed financial decisions and unbiased investment choices leading to discovering their True Wealth. Michael Tannery is a registered principal offering securities and advisory services through independent financial group LLC (IFG), a registered broker dealer and investment advisor. Member FINRA/SPIC License to sell securities in the following states:TX, OK, WI, MI, VA, FL Third party information provided is from sources believed reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete. Because situations vary, any information provided on the site is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. Hyperlinks are provided as a courtesy. When you link to a third-party website you are leaving our site and assume total responsibility for your use at these sites.
- Wachovia SecuritiesSr. Vice President – Financial Advisor, 1998 - 2001
- Merrill LynchVice President - Financial Advisor, 1992 - 1998
- Travis Wolff & CoShareholder, 1991 - 1992
- Pannell Kerr ForsterPartner, 1989 - 1991
- Tannery & CompanyVice President, 1981 - 1989
Michael Tannery’s passion for his work comes from “seeing people achieve what they never dared hope to accomplish” through sound wealth management strategies. He is known for his intense loyalty to his clients. His burning desire is to create a legacy and a path of opportunity for those that follow.
In 2001, he co-founded Tannery & Company Wealth Management with his wife Tina, and serves as CEO. Prior to that, he held senior positions at Prudential Securities and Merrill Lynch. Michael spent the early part of his career as a partner in Pannell Kerr Forster, a national CPA firm.
A graduate and athlete at SMU, he loves to follow Mustang sports. He remains passionate about fitness, and enjoys bicycle racing like his annual pilgrimage to the Hotter ‘N Hell 100-mile race in Wichita Falls. Michael is a graduate of Leadership Richardson and is active at First Methodist Church of Richardson.
- Southern Methodist UniversityBBA, 1976 - 1981
Taking a Chunk Out of the Cost of College: Introducing LinkedIn's Colleg...
We hear from students and recent graduates on a daily basis who are struggling in their decision about where to go to school and what to stu
The Cupcake Generation - Michael Tannery Unplugged
“The Cupcake Generation” the latest generation following the Baby Boomers. They all grew up with the idea that “everyone gets a cupcake”.
Three Ways Recent Grads Can Leverage LinkedIn for Long-Term Success
You have your new degree in hand and your future at the forefront, so now what? Whether you’ve landed a job or are still weighing your optio
In the Aftermath of Penguin 2.0, Branding Is Now a Major Ranking Factor
Just when you got your SEO mojo, out comes Penguin 2.0, trippin' up your flow.
Know your leadership style: 9 traits that go into making a successful en...
There are many great books out there that help leaders determine their strengths and weaknesses, but the one that Entrepreneur's Martin Zwil
Real Life Lessons I Learned (the Hard Way) from My Mom
share Before I begin, there are a few things I’d like for you to know about my mom. She raised four kids of her own and then in her early 50
Body Language Tricks Every Professional Should Master
Social Psychologist and Harvard prof Amy Cuddy teaches us how power posing prior to a meeting can help us communicate more confidently in th
10 Simply Awesome College & University Career Service Blogs
share Check out our awesome free & on-demand webinar on College Recruiting Best Practices worth 1.0 General HRCI recertification credit. It’
20 Ways that Financial Advisors Can Improve Client Interactions
20 key areas where successful financial advisors can improve their client interactions.
Financial Life Planning, Divorce Resources, Richardson | Tannery Wealth
Financial Life Planning Divorce Resources