Created by , this handy infographic teaches digital marketers how to practice good social media etiquette.
/// Social Media Dos:
• Use a Cherry, Familiar Tone: If you sound like an advertisement, people will ignore you like one. If you sound like a person, your followers are more likely to pay attention.
• Initiate Customer interactions: Only 26 percent of businesses fully integrate social into their business strategies. Make some headway on social media by starting a conversation with your followers.
/// Social Media Don'ts:
• Put off responding to your followers: On social media 72 percent of consumers expect a response within one hour - and 47 percent are likely to recommend a brand that is responsive on social.
• Only Talk about yourself: Score some points by engaging your followers on the topics they're discussing, humanizing your brand and forming a lasting impression with your customers.
Read it here: http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2015/08/infographic-succeed-on-social-media-with-good-etiquette.html
#infographic #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips
I'm excited to announce the results of Moz's biannual Search Engine Ranking Correlation Study and Expert Survey, a.k.a. Ranking Factors.
This is the largest study of this kind we've ever undertaken, including our Expert Survey of over 150 professional search marketers, and a ranking correlation survey of over 17,000 keywords.
In addition to the classic signals we've studied in the past, this time we worked with 3 data partners including and to study additional correlations.
The Expert Survey also includes valuable insight into Google's broad algorithm, negative ranking factors, and the future of search.
Take a look, let us know what you think! https://moz.com/blog/ranking-factors-2015
I've been using the API to pull out query trends to our forums, which is a fun exercise, and wouldn't have been possible through Search Console directly because of how our forums' URLs are structured (40 "sites" per product/language forum that need to be combined).
Who's next? What else could or would you use the API for?
If all you ever do is use HootSuite to share to Facebook or Twitter, you're missing out!
I must say, "leverage" must be one of my favorite words. I love talking about how businesses can or should leverage something.
Because it's important, isn't it? This concept of taking full advantage of the resources we have available to us. Yet so often we don't, and I see this all the time with .
You're already paying for the tool (and if you aren't, you should consider it). Why not take a few moments to get a better understanding of everything you could be doing with it?
- SEMrushMarketing Director, 2014 - presentHelping digital marketers discover and control the leading research tool for Competitive Intelligence and perfect online campaigns. Connecting search marketing competitive data with a community of experts in SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Data Research, E-Commerce, Social. I've spoken at ClickZ Live (formerly SES), Etail, ASPDotNetStoreFront Conference and SMX East, and contributes to blogs such as CIO.com, SEMrush.com and publications including Philadelphia Inquirer and Philly Ad News. Bringing SEMrush promotion to bear, with 200K+ E-mail subscribers, 30K+ blog Readers, and a vast social graph. The combination of personal and SEMrush brand is a strong combination for mutual benefit... voice for us, and new visitors for you.
- MSDesignConsultant, 2013 - presentDigital Marketing Consultant.
- WebiMaxSEO & Social Media Strategist, 2010 - 2013As a Digital Marketing Strategist consultant at WebiMax I made it my mission to bringing a targeted and motivated market to websites, then serve those visitors with conversion goals in mind to achieve the best business results (ROI). As I grew from Project Manager, then Sales Support, SEO & Social Media Strategist and finally, Digital Marketing Strategist, I was a dynamic part of growing this online marketing agency, one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, and twice awarded the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Companies. • I created strategies that improved business metrics and thus, KPIs, for B2B and B2C from SMB to enterprise. Those strategic marketing plans led the SEO, Inbound Marketing, Content, Design, Development and Social Media teams. I trained clients, inspired and instructed their teams to attain traffic, increase impressions, grow reach and market share. • New profit centers grew, including the agency's Reputation Management practice established under my tutelage, expanded and improved Social Media offerings, effective Conversion Optimization auditing, Link Profiling and Google Algorithm and Penalty prevention and recovery. Most of these operations began as extensions of my Consulting work. • Peers and consulting clients know me for bringing exhaustive research and masterful, personable communications to relate actionable strategies, creative concepts, scalable processes and do-able tactics geared to achieve business goals. A creative with formidable analytic skills, I bring a unique perspective to my profession.
- Marketing Communications StudioIndependent Consultant, 2009 - 2010• Worked with clients and/or firms on corporate identity issues, wrote website content, company one-pagers, and other marketing strategies • Lead and facilitated projects on branding and positioning briefs • Designed, Developed, Edited and Managed corporate websites • Supervised investment meetings and coordinated with support staff • Responsible for outlining product development process, provided a work calendar detailing project deadlines, delivered a complete report of findings and recommendations • Utilized email and CRM to manage business contacts, clients, contract renewals and sales leads
I spend my days connecting search marketing competitive research with a community of experts in SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Data Research, E-Commerce, Social Media.
Talk to me!
Meanwhile, I am...
- Enabling consultants, agencies and brands to discover and control the web's most versatile, innovative suite of data tools to perfect their digital marketing campaigns.
- Helping to evaluate and guide innovation with new market-matching capabilities in the tool.
- Leading the content marketing team as we publish and tell the success story of big data using the best value among web-based online marketing dashboards.
- Increasing lead generation exponentially with our integrated, multi-channel marketing.
- Doubling readership of our expert blog thanks to professional editors, influential authors and coordinated E-mail and social promotions.
- Setting records for lead generation through speaking, exhibitions and webinars.
- Stimulating new partnerships for brand awareness and demand generation with big digital advertising brands.
- Demonstrating mutual benefit with promotional partners.
- Expanding authority and expertise with cooperative content producers.
- Opening new channels with education and training providers, developers, consultants, agencies, data scientists.
- Amplifying the brand's voice through earned national media and public relations. Sharpening effectiveness of paid advertising through placement, effective communication and calls to action.
- Championing measurement of KPIs through Analytics and setting of goals.
- Defining funnels for provision of inbound content and collateral to advance prospects through the customer journey.
- Reaching out for strategic development initiatives that prove the value in our crowd-sourced genuine search data from 25 nations around the world.
- Network Learning InstituteNet+ Certification, 2009 - 2010
- Internetwork Learning InstituteCIW Web Professional, 2009 - 2010
69 Useful Inbound Marketing Checklists and Cheat Sheets
When you’re in a consulting or service -based business model – especially in digital marketing –having robust processes in place is the key
A Recap of #LinkaratiChat - Link Building on the Local Level - Linkarati
Here's a recap of our Twitter chat from May 11. This week, we discussed link building on the local level.
Your SaaS Metrics Are Wrong if You Count These Customers
To have accurate metrics around what's going on in your SaaS business, you need to properly define what customers and users really are. You
Guest Blogging Is Not Dead - And Why It Still Rocks
You have probably heard that guest blogging is dead, right? Rumor has it that Matt Cutts has taken it out the back and put a bullet in it’s
39 Blogging Tools to Help You Work Faster & Write Better
The best blogging tools for coming up with ideas, writing efficiently, and getting your post seen by more readers.
Domain vs. Domain: Compare your and your competitors’ product listing ad...
Last week, we promised SEMrush users that they would get more features for evaluating the competitive landscape of Google Shopping. Promises
Why LinkedIn Pulse is a Field of Dreams for B2B Content - SEMrush Blog
Meegan Kauffman of Portent explains why publishing on LinkedIn Pulse is a content strategist's secret weapon.
The Pumpkin Spice Apocalypse is Upon Us - SEMrush Blog
Pumpkin spice is the flavor of the month; increasingly so over the last couple of years. Phillip Brooks takes a look at its historical SEMru
The Importance of Structure in a New Paid Search Account - SEMrush Blog
Diane Pease of Cisco Systems gives SEMrush readers her five most important steps to follow when creating a new paid search account.
What Are The Top 10 SEO Issues Impacting Your Site? Pt. 2 - SEMrush Blog
In Part Two of this blog post, Michael Stricker of SEMrush shares the next five common website technical issues that negatively impact SEO.
What Are The Top 10 SEO Issues Impacting Your Site? Pt. 1 - SEMrush Blog
Michael Stricker of SEMrush shares personal insights on the most common website technical issues that negatively impact SEO.
How To Create The Perfect LinkedIn Profile Blueprint
Here is a blueprint to help you create the perfect LinkedIn profile to build up your personal social brand.
Official: Google Brings "Not Provided" To Ads, Will Withhold Search Quer...
As suspected, Google is moving to secure search for clicks on paid search ads. In an announcement posted by Paul Feng, Product Management Di
Study: Social Media Isn't Replacing Traditional News Outlets At All
The Media Insight Project--a joint effort between the American Press Institute API, the Associated Press, and NORC at the University of Chic
Insights from DoubleClick: Video advertising momentum – Think Insights –...
DoubleClick’s research uncovers trends in video advertising. See which advertisers and publishers are leaders in the digital video space.
Google Didn’t Want Us To Use The Keyword Planner This Way. But It Works ...
Just practicing my Upworthy titles. Did it make you click? Now that you're here, we'll look at what I'm talking about in a moment. But first