I'm looking to start some official builds of Pac-Man for the HTC Evo 4G LTE (Jewel). I've been building for quite a while, but I'm totally new to actually suggesting commits via Github. I have suggested several pushes to Pac-Rom today, but I'm kinda stuck now. It says for my build (and commits) to qualify, the files have to come from https://github.com/Split-Screen. However, SS doesn't have Jewel files yet. And I don't know how to push from https://github.com/ocarinaz64/android_device_htc_jewel/tree/cm-12.1, which is my CM fork, to Split-Screen. Could someone help me out?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Just add the repos to ur local_manifest.xml & repo sync. Or in the cm.dependencies file make it fetch from cm. & in vendor/pac/products add the pac_jewel.mkMay 1, 2015
- I know how to build myself. My question is that I want my commits to be pushed from my fork to the official Pac-ROM Github, so that when someone types " . build-pac.sh jewel", it's actually going to find the right dependencies and import them. Also, because I'd like Jenkins to do weekly builds. And the rules say that if it's not on Split-Screen, you're not allowed to link to it. For right now, I do have things setup right with my own commits so that I can churn out my own builds until that time.May 1, 2015
- May 1, 2015
- Right. I'm stuck on the part where it says to push the repo to split screen. I need admin access, or an admin who will do it for me.May 1, 2015
- Item 14 tells you to fill in a form and contact someone. The form is for the repos you want cloned to ss and the contact is so the form can be discussed and you can be added to our hangoutsMay 2, 2015
- Thank you very much. I was thinking I had to get my ducks in a row before I could hit that step (like step 1 before step 14).May 2, 2015
Add a comment...