I don’t recall which of the three Omaha-area Borders this July 2011 haul came from but there’s a 1-in-3 chance it was the one that is now Do Space.
From Amazon.com: The war is tearing our world apart. Instead of big armies with tanks in the field, the Vampire War is fought in the streets, neighbor against neighbor, family against family. Anyone can turn at any time. The blood hunger can suddenly…
- Do SpaceDirector of Technology, 2015 - present
- Nebraska Library CommissionTechnology Innovation Librarian, 2007 - 2015
- Bibliographical Center for ResearchInternet Trainer, 1997 - 2007
- WegmansNight Crew
- Tops Supermarket
- The Village Green BookstoreBookseller
- BookstarMerchandise Manager, 1995 - 1997
Michael Sauers is currently the Director of Technology for Do Space in Omaha, NE. Michael has been training librarians in technology for the past twenty years and has also been a public library trustee, a bookstore manager for a library friends group, a reference librarian, serials cataloger, technology consultant, and bookseller since earning his MLS in 1995 from the University at Albany's School of Information Science and Policy. Michael has also written dozens of articles for various journals and magazines and fourteenth book, Emerging Technologies: A Primer for Librarians was published in May 2015 and more books are on the way. In his spare time he blogs at travelinlibrarian.info, runs Web sites for authors and historical societies, takes many, many photos, and is usually "currently reading" five or six books at a time.
- SUNY AlbanyLibrary Science, 1993 - 1995
- SUNY BrockportAmerican Studies & Criminal Justice, 1988 - 1992
- Greece Olympia High School1984 - 1988
- West Ridge Elementary1975 - 1982
- Hoover Drive Junior High1982 - 1984