From Amazon.com: In this newly revised and expanded first volume of essays adapted from the acclaimed blog TARDIS Eruditorum you’ll find a critical history of William Hartnell’s three seasons of Doctor Who. TARDIS Eruditorum tells the ongoing story of…
I’m listening to the audio version read by Dr. Dawkins and his wife Lala Ward. Yes, it’s a little weird listening to Romana II talking about evolutionary genetics.
- Do SpaceDirector of Technology, 2015 - present
- Nebraska Library CommissionTechnology Innovation Librarian, 2007 - 2015
- Bibliographical Center for ResearchInternet Trainer, 1997 - 2007
- WegmansNight Crew
- Tops Supermarket
- The Village Green BookstoreBookseller
- BookstarMerchandise Manager, 1995 - 1997
Michael Sauers is currently the Director of Technology for Do Space in Omaha, NE. Michael has been training librarians in technology for the past twenty years and has also been a public library trustee, a bookstore manager for a library friends group, a reference librarian, serials cataloger, technology consultant, and bookseller since earning his MLS in 1995 from the University at Albany's School of Information Science and Policy. Michael has also written dozens of articles for various journals and magazines and fourteenth book, Emerging Technologies: A Primer for Librarians was published in May 2015 and more books are on the way. In his spare time he blogs at travelinlibrarian.info, runs Web sites for authors and historical societies, takes many, many photos, and is usually "currently reading" five or six books at a time.
- SUNY AlbanyLibrary Science, 1993 - 1995
- SUNY BrockportAmerican Studies & Criminal Justice, 1988 - 1992
- Greece Olympia High School1984 - 1988
- West Ridge Elementary1975 - 1982
- Hoover Drive Junior High1982 - 1984