Michael Alexander, will scam you by underbid ing
Then getting thier Russian maffia vor's (thieves)
To jack you arround on your move.
looks like visual studio n catch this last few patches have crashed the driver stack often/
But Linus Torvalds: "The Day Microsoft writes applications on Linux I Win"
I've had no real issues with windows, or dealing with it as a tech (or by not any real alternatives till of late, as a gamer. ) However Microsofts' philosophy Most will agree on the point most don't necessarily like it in the open source Community.
However it's an interesting quandery...
Hopefully if my pockets quit bleeding $, I can get a fresh install on new HD/SSD soon. Plasma 5 looking good...
Move has costed a kings ransom.
(if they use Norton or McAfee you drive a truck past those red and white Cain scanners (blind & memory hogging pigs) normally i run Linux on 2nd drive but stuck to windows 8 drv. till moved... eeset seems to go off if I have the sniffles... however I have yet to try veil/metasploit against it.
- Keller Graduate School of Management,, Computer and Information SecuritytMaster of Science in Management,Information Systems Management and Information Security, 2013 - presenthttp://keller.edu/graduate-degree-programs/masters-degree-programs/masters-information-systems-management.html
- ITT Technical InstituteBachelors Of Science, Information Systems Security, 2002 - 2005
- ITT Technical InstituteAssociate of Applied Science, Computer Network Systems, 2000 - 2002
- US Army Qautermaster SchoolPetroleum Engineering And Supply, 1996 - 1996
- US Army Basic1996 - 1996
- Broad ripple HighschoolHS Diploma
more about, Michael Robert Lawrence, Information Technology Security Consultant
- Ascena RetailTechnology Systems Engineer, 2014 - present
- Lonewolf Information Systems LLCIT Security Consultant & Owner, 8 - present
- ITT CorporationIT Consultant /Americas Active Directory & Exchange Messaging Server Team, 4 - 5
- Native Staffing / Siemens' IT Services GroupIT Consultant, 2 - 1
- Bell TechlogixBench Technician, 9 - 11
- Netfor, Inc.Help Desk Consultant, 6 - 9
- US Census BureauAdministrative Clerk, 4 - 6
- Smart-source IncField Support IT Technician, 7 - 11
- MurTech ConsultingIT Feild Consultant, 2 - 4
- Go2IT GroupIT Feild Consultant, 9 - 7
- Kelly Services, Inc.Evaluator, 3 - 9
- Technical Resource & Research StaffingIT Technician Consultant, 8 - 6
- Indiana Army National GuardPetroleum Engineer, 8 - 5
- US ArmyPetroleum Engineer, 3 - 9
- michaellawrenceit (current)
Comcast's 2-gigabit service will cost $300 plus $1,000 for installation ...
That's $300 per month for 2Gb service. And don't even think of discontinuing service—that'll cost you, too.
An adventure with an ELK .. or how to replace Splunk
ELK - Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana Well heres a thing. You are reading the ramblings of someone who has kept away from the realms of FB, Tw
The App-witchcraft translation project on Transifex
Translate App-witchcraft into your own language.
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for FREE with student s...
FREE Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for students, exclusively from OnTheHub! Search for your school now to claim this academic deal
Jacks-Of-All-Trades Don't Get Interviews Because...
As a career coach, I get a lot of emails that go something like this: Dear J.T.,I lost my job after working for more than ____ years at the
Intel 7260HMW IEEE 802.11AC, dual-band, 2x2 Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 4.0 Min...
Buy Intel 7260HMW IEEE 802.11AC, dual-band, 2x2 Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 4.0 Mini PCI Express combo Adapter - 867 Mbps+300Mbps - Internal - Wire