Here on the #materialdesign team at Google, we’re always listening to community feedback and looking for ways to broaden and expand the specification to better fit the needs of designers everywhere. Today we’re publishing an update to google.com/design/spec that draws on extensive conversations we’ve had with designers and developers over the past few months. The update includes 7 new sections, as well as refinements to content in existing sections.
• Data tables: guidance on presenting data sets, particularly in desktop products
• Units and measurements: a description of the different units used in material design, including guidance on using density-independent pixels (DPs)
• App structure: suggestions for top-level navigation in your app
• Component sticker sheet for After Effects to help streamline your motion design workflow
• Floating action buttons now have their own section, with added guidance on behavior and transitions
• Updated guidance on Typography, Cards, Dialogs, Tabs and Scrolling.
For all the gory details, check out the What’s New section in the spec: goo.gl/3aB3xM
- JawboneWeb Developer, 2012 - present
- MichaelOuellette.comCEO/Freelance Web Developer/Designer, 2008 - present
- BodyMediaWeb Developer, 2010 - 2012
- Verizon WirelessRetail Sales Representative, 2009 - 2010
- Penn State Erie, the Behrend CollegeBusiness Management, 2005 - 2009
- Coudersport Jr/Sr High School1999 - 2005
- Crossy Road
- Monument Valley
- Pocket Mortys
- Golf Star
- Motorsport Manager
- PBA® Bowling Challenge™
- Beach Buggy Racing
- Last Horizon
- Zen Pinball HD
[No Ice Cream For You] The Latest Version Of Google Maps Has A Hilarious...
You've been driving for two hours, and you've got at least two more. You're tired of sitting behind the wheel and you want to stop and stret
Notifications for Android TV - Android Apps on Google Play
Forward notifications from your mobile device(s) immediately to your TV screen using Android TV. Including application logo and images conta
OpenTable - Free Reservations - Android Apps on Google Play
Use OpenTable to discover, explore, reserve, and manage restaurant reservations free and instantly—anytime, anywhere. As the global leader i
Official: Google Buys Softcard, The Mobile Payment Processor Formerly Kn...
After several weeks of rumors, Google has announced their acquisition of NFC payment processor Softcard. The purpose of this venture is to c
10 no-brainer reasons why Google should buy the remains of Radio Shack
Everyone has known for years that RadioShack was dying. Heck, in 2007, the mainstream satirical Onion ran a story, Even CEO Can't Figure Out
Nest Integration With Google Now Goes Live, Lets Owners Set Temperature ...
Nest was already smarter than your average thermostat, coming with an app that serves as your mobile command and control center. But now tha
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You | Ten Second Songs 20 Sty...
My name is Anthony Vincent and I'm the voice of Ten Second Songs. Make sure to subscribe to my channel to see/hear some more awesome music f
You Can Now Ask Google Search To Flip A Coin Or Roll A Die
You can add a few new tricks to the list of stuff Google search does. Just ask your phone or tablet to flip a coin, and it will be done. Thi
An easy way to pay, purchase, and save – Google Wallet
Shop in stores with all your loyalty, offers, and gift cards on your Android or iPhone. Google Wallet provides the flexibility to send and r
[Update: APK Download] Google Throws Songza Contextual Playlists Into Pl...
Update: Well, that didn't take long. We've already received the APK for the update (Google Play Music version 5.7.1717Q.1530520). The downlo