- The Ohio State UniversityJournalism, 1995
- For3, LLCFounder, 2015 - presentSocial media consulting for cooperatives, small businesses and craft beer!
- Digital Media Manager - CUNA Mutual GroupSocial Media/Media Relations/PR, 2015
- Impact Virtual ServicesSocial Media Manager, 2011 - 2011
- Stephan & Brady, Inc.Account Supervisor - Public Relations, 2008 - 2009
- TDS TelecomAssistant Manager - Public Relations, 2002 - 2008
- WMTV-TVAnchor/Reporter, 1998 - 2002
- Other Broadcast StuffReporter/Crime Fighter, 1992 - 1998
Infographic: Top Social Sharing Trends in 2013 | Mediashift | PBS
For media companies and publishers looking to garner more clicks online, research on who shares content, and through which platform, is esse
Millennials Want Companies That Work On Innovative Ways To Fix The World
The majority of millennials think they're innovative people. They want to work at--and give their money to--innovative companies that are go
Collaborate your way to social media expertise « CU Insight
The credit union industry has a long way to go in terms of using social and digital channels to the full extent of their power and potential
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
#239: Does Google+ Add Up for CUs? Find out with CUNA Mutual's Michael O...
Continuing with social media week here on CUbroadcast (which totally crushes Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" by the way), we are covering t
Seth's Blog: When you're offered precisely what you were hoping for...
say, "yes." If you're a musician, that means that when the internet says you can play what you want, record the way you want to, release it
4 Big Trends in 2014: Social / Mobile / Cloud / Wearables - The Social M...
4 Big Trends in 2014: Social / Mobile / Cloud / Wearables By Beverly Macy Here’s what’s hot in 2014: 1. Social-mobile-data in the Cloud is t