If you liked the Mr. Rogers remix from a few weeks ago, you'll love this remix PBS did of Julia Childs in celebration of her 100th birthday.
Bring on the roasted potatoes!
This was JUST posted today :) Be the first to reshare it :)
- Ocean SpraySenior Scientist, Sensory, 2013 - present
- Consultant (Self Employed)2008 - 2013
- in4mation insightsDirector, Client Insights & Sensory Science, 2012 - 2013
- U.S. Army Natick Research, Development and Engineering CenterORISE Postdoctoral Research Associate, 2011 - 2012
- Cornell UniversityPh.D. Candidate, 2008 - 2011
- Culinary Institute of AmericaTeaching Fellow, 2004 - 2005
- Reflex SecurityIntern, 2001 - 2001
- Cornell University (Ph. D.)Food Science - Sensory Evaluation, 2008 - 2011
- Cornell University (B.S.)Food Science, 2006 - 2008
- Culinary Institute of America (A.O.S.)2003 - 2004
- Georgia Institute of TechnologyComputer Science, 1998 - 2001
National Guard Soldiers recall heroic actions at Boston Marathon | Artic...
When the bombs went off at the Boston Marathon, three members of the Massachusetts Army National Guard followed their instincts and training
Helmet Cam Strapped to Hunting Falcon Captures “Birds-Eye-View” Footage
Have you always dreamed of soaring high above the Earth... and dive-bombing other birds? If so this might be the next best thing: some falco
Famous culinary school stresses science in kitchen - Post-Tribune
Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, N.Y., pumps up its curriculum with a host of science lab-worthy tools and techniques.
'Science Ink': Carl Zimmer Catalogs the Tattoos of Science Nerds
A weird and wonderful almanac of the lovable geeks who immortalized passion for science on their living flesh from a celebrated writer