Be warned, it's EXPERIMENTAL.
Despite their early 'stardom' they turned out pretty cool!
"Spatzle, Mussels, Rabbit Goulash, Steak Frites (Fleisher’s), housemade Jagershnitzel and Raclette, (a Swiss cheese, melted table side and draped over potatoes, bacon and onions)."
Blatant plug for my nephew's new restaurant. Congratulations Adam Roytman, partners and team.
#westport #connecticut #food #beer
White proposes that the EM Drive’s thrust is due to virtual particles in the quantum vacuum that behave like propellant ions in magneto-hydrodynamical propulsion systems, extracting "fuel" from the very fabric of space-time and eliminating the need to carry propellant.
I know blather when I read it, and that's blather in Spades.
The book is constructed as a teenage girl's 'coming of age' in a unique, confined and controlled environment. I bought the signed edition from B&N with the intent of giving it to my twelve year old granddaughter (named Aurora) but it does lightly allude to some early sexual experimentation so grandpa will send the book to the parents and let them work it out.
Note to , the musical soundtrack on this video is too loud and distracting and detracts from the authors dialogue!
When life got too complicated for me to handle I found friendship, safety and comfort in the NYC bar scene, both behind and in front of the bar. I lost a lot of friends to AIDS in that period but also found the woman I'm with today.
- homePopTat, 2011 - present
- AccentureSystems Specialist, 2007 - 2011
- HP Technologies at Steel WarehouseConsultant, 2005 - 2007
- John Hancock Financial ServicesSystems Analyst, 2001 - 2005
- Airlines Reporting Corp,.Programmer, 1996 - 2000
- BonTon/Hess's Departments StoresProgrammer, 1987 - 1995
- Lincoln Federal SavingsProgrammer, 1985 - 1987
- hiatusWaiter/Bartender/theater wannabe, 1979 - 1984You start out as an aspiring actor working in bars to support yourself and in a few years you are managing a bar and wondering what happened. But oh, what a time it was!
- Bank Leumi of NYProgrammer, 1977 - 1978
- Computer Audit SystemsProgrammer/Instructor/Consultant, 1976 - 1977
- NCR Corporation; NYC Regional Data CenterOperations Supervisor, 1974 - 1976
- J.A.Sexauer Mfg. Co.Console Operator, 1973 - 1974
- Longines Symphonette SocietySystems Scheduler, 1970 - 1973
- US Trust Co of NYEvaluations Clerk, 1969 - 1969
- NYSESettlement Clerk, 1969 - 1969
- US Army11F20, 17K20, 1966 - 1968
- Shapiro, Bernstein & Cooffice boy, gofer, 1964 - 1965I wish I'd pursued music! Lost opportunity!
- Franconia CollegeTheater and Fine Arts
- Pace UniversityUNIX, C, C++ Development
- New Rochelle High School
- Rhodes Prep
The demise of Google Reader: Stability as a service - O'Reilly Radar
Om Malik's brief post on the demise of Google Reader raises a good point: If we can't trust Google to keep successful applications around, w
Radar is now on Google+ (officially this time) - O'Reilly Radar
We've got big ideas for Radar's new Google+ page. For starters, we see it as a two-way channel, an experimentation hub, and a place to surfa