As I cached, I added things and took things out. I do most of my caching in and around Great Falls, MT, USA - urban, small town, and backwoods areas. I've been playing for exactly one year, and I think my bag now suits my needs nicely.
Here is my inventory (in no particular order).
* "regular size" lock and lock, holds swag, can double as a cache container
* 4 micro cache containers
* pens and pencils, all sizes, to use and to add to caches that need them
* pencil sharpener
* pocket knife
* multi-tool w/hammer, pliers, screwdriver, saw
* Bic lighter
* blank log pages and log books
* flashlight / headlight
* small first aid kit
* spare batteries (AA, AAA) for GPSr
* 12" bungee cords
* 2 bottles of water
In addition, I always carry my cellphone, extra battery, handgun, walking stick, and my cowboy hat (for luck)
So, what's in your backpack?
Please read the attached article, and plan your next vacation accordingly!
These are not my pictures, so I am only posting a link to the photographer's flickr album.
- Darton CollegeCriminal Justice, 2010 - 2012
- Msgr. Farrell HS1978 - 1982
13 Pictures From The Insane Traffic Jam That Has Atlanta Looking Like 'T...
The stories coming out of Atlanta are crazy...
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
GEICO | Auto insurance - Saving people money on more than car insurance
GEICO, Government Employees Insurance Company, has been providing affordable auto insurance since 1936. You can trust GEICO to offer low car