- Ability to modify circles a post is shared with after posting it
- Reading sparks and +1 comments in the Android app
- Lifting of the 5000 circle cap (really?)
- The ability to overlap circles
- Option of a circle that doesn’t show up in your stream
- Menu follows you down the stream as you scroll
- Easy private messaging option including to person who starts a thread
- Google+ app for other platforms (WP7)
- Blocking working 100% of the time
- Easy way to merge circles
- Sharing and refresh updates in the Android app
- Link to hide all comments again after you’ve clicked to show all
- Better integration of Google Chat with Google+
- Fix issues with instant upload for photos
- Ability to share with all circles, but with an “except” option
- Ability to share Google Docs and Calendar with circles
- Revamp Google Reader to make sharing easier
- File-sharing integration
- Nested comments
- Addition of hash tags to aid searching
- Ithaca College
- Georgetown University
The mobile app is going the way of the CD-ROM: To the dustbin of history...
"Forget being in love with the open web and all that touchy-feely stuff." Jay Sullivan is Mozilla's vice president of products, and for a sp
Why Second Life failed: How the “milkshake test” helps predict which ult...
You—sitting right there, reading this article—you’re an avatar in Second Life. You work a Second Life job, earning Linden dollars. You have
The Future Of CSS: Embracing The Machine - Smashing Coding
Designers hold CSS close to their hearts. It’s just code, but it is also what makes our carefully crafted designs come to life.
The inside story of how Microsoft killed its Courier tablet
Microsoft's decision to cancel its innovative Courier tablet computer a year and a half ago reverberates today, as the software giant plots
How Steve Case and His Company Are Driving the Sharing Economy
The folks that brought you America Online have quietly launched Zipcar, LivingSocial and the Web 2.0. This is their story.