Location: Rufflets Hotel, St. Andrews, Scotland
- Global Operations Lead, Web Services, 2013 - presentManage global contact center operations for various products and services including Wallet, Gift Cards, and Account Recovery.
- Manager, Google+ Consumer Operations, 2008 - 2013
- Online Sales and Operations MBA Intern, 2007 - 2007
- Hewitt AssociatesSystems Project Manager, 1999 - 2006
- I post a lot about Google and Google+
- I often share things that are of interest to me (e.g. space and science, metal music, photography, technology and the tech industry, etc)
- I look out for people having issues with Google and/or our products and do my best to help them; note: this isn't scaleable given our size, so if I miss you, I am sorry.
- And finally, my opinions are my own, not that of Google. : )
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityMBA, 2008
- Washington State UniversityMarketing and MIS, 1999
2015 McLaren P1 Wrecked in Dallas – One down, 374 to Go
The only thing more painful that seeing a supercar obliterated is knowing that said supercar was only built to the tune of 375 units in the
Slayer continues to push the creative envelope - Bucks County Courier Ti...
A new Slayer album is in the works.
Surveillance video captures mountain lion on San Jose homeowner's car |
An elaborate robbery plot at a dollar store in Houston, Texas, ended up failing miserably, and it was all caught on camera.
Watch this $450,000 Lamborghini Aventador cook a Christmas turkey!!
Flame-throwing Lamborghini turns into the ultimate turkey roaster.
2016 Mercedes-Benz GT AMG Rendered and Detailed - Future Cars
Mercedes-Benz has a rival to the 911 in the works. See our artist's rendering of the GT AMG and read more at Car and Driver.
New and Used Cars Dealership San Jose | Los Gatos Luxury Cars | Exotic U...
Los Gatos Luxury Cars Vehicle Search
50 Movie Tickets: Broadway-Style Pricing Isn't Far Away | Movies News | ...
Premium pricing could make moviegoing an elitist experience
San Jose middle-schooler finishes 100-mile ultra-marathon in less than 2...
San Joses Miguel Vivaldo, 13, goes the distance by completing a 100-mile ultra-marathon with a time of 23 hours, 48 minutes and 21 seconds.