I was there I did 9-5 shifts that week mainly out in Garden. next time he's around tell him to have someone page me.. I should be Garden Specific through May..
Sadly these Pictographs have been vandalized by people spray painting over the top of them.
These Pictographs are found in Picture Gorge and these are just a few that are there..
I just found out that a portion of the cliff face was damaged in 2010 durring repair of the roadway leading through the canyon. Crews had piled rock next to the pannels of pictographs. Some damage happened around them but it appears the pictographs were not.
Very special place here. I remember wandering along the cliff face and I could swear I heard drums beating.. It could have just been the John Day river gurgling past me just a few feet away, but it gave me an interesting feeling while shooting these pictographs that are 100's if not 1000's of years old..
Our first stop was at a beautiful overlook near Mosier. It's a place that always has flowers on an edge overlooking the river.
Here we found Purple Grass Widows. About a week or two out from their peek. We did a drive by of Rowena Crest and the meadows there were filled with these purple beauties.
Usually I find these blooming up in Mid February. This year they seem late.
It's a sure sign that spring is coming.
Also on the way home I saw Dogwoods blooming in Vancouver out on 192nd.
All images taken with my iPhone 5s
1. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW
2. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO
3. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly
4. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD
5. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c
6. Create A "Save For Later" Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf
7. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj
8. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs
9. Share Someone Else's G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U
10. Create A Mini Blog on G+: goo.gl/zEVIOM
11. Host A Google+ Hangout: goo.gl/2P0n0Q
12. Leave A Wake of Value-Add In Your Path: goo.gl/lpCzaD
13. Take Control Of Your G+ Notifications: goo.gl/WHU0p3
14. SEO Your Google+ Posts: goo.gl/oYb6J1
15. How To Find Things On G+: goo.gl/rY18uQ
16. Formatting For Beautiful, Engaging Posts: goo.gl/mnfP5d
17. How To Disable Comments & Shares: goo.gl/Bkc6Mp
18. Attract More Comments With Gifs & Image Posts: goo.gl/VGcNhl
19. Start A Conversation With Someone : goo.gl/VXOVmy
20. Create An Event Using G+: goo.gl/IUFmlP
21. Enable Automatic Hash-tagging: goo.gl/MuoV9h
22. Don’t Give Up At The First Hurdle: goo.gl/2zdPQ8
23. The Benefits of Link Shorteners: goo.gl/pwfGXo
24. Understanding Ripples & Using Them To Your Advantage: goo.gl/Z47kxp
25. What Not To Do On G+ (Part 1): goo.gl/IdP51J
26. Edit Posts - Did You Know You Could Do That?: goo.gl/aFsKU9
27. Choose The Best Link Thumbnail For Your Post: goo.gl/wXTSh4
28. Start Building Your Author Rank: goo.gl/4427P3
29. Link G+ To Your Content With Authorship Tags: goo.gl/Rn4GGJ
30. Curate & Streamline Circles for Awesome News Streams: goo.gl/e8lNhh
31. Use Eye-Grabbing Headlines: goo.gl/p45IPK
32. Use Google Drive With Google+: goo.gl/zpwHHC
33. Track Circle Shares With CircleCount: goo.gl/TXfe2j
34. Be Awesome With AutoAwesome: goo.gl/Inq2bX
35. Build Your Following By Watching Hangouts: goo.gl/Rjgrhi
36. Overcome Difficulties With Plus-Mentioning People: goo.gl/nQsT9T
37. Write Posts That People Are Actually Looking For: goo.gl/D8NwGh
38. Use ‘The Google+ Effect’ To Improve Your Twitter Experience: goo.gl/hLE1Ia
39. Learn How To Use Images Appropriately & Legally: goo.gl/D3dzCc
40. Learn To Schedule Posts With : goo.gl/1BUcrN
41. Build A Community Around Your Passion: goo.gl/IsFrHg
42. Optimise Your Profile/Page/Community For Search: goo.gl/YMblJF
43. Share Beyond Your Circles & GPlussers: goo.gl/ryHWHQ
44. Blocking & Muting People - As Simple As It Sounds?: goo.gl/wqsXnN
45. Extend The Life Of Your Best Posts: goo.gl/tGw9g7
46. Merge Multiple Google+ Profiles Together: goo.gl/sRKzp8
47. Using Your About Tab More Effectively: goo.gl/sNqUDQ
48. Posting Multiple Photos Per Post: goo.gl/sM32aP
49. Use Google+ ...Every Day: goo.gl/fS0tIq
50. What Not To Do On Google+ (Part 2): goo.gl/3ahoO4
Out of ideas? Looking for another way to spice up your blog? Here are some types of blog posts you can write today!
Full details on my blog: bit.ly/1fvSZv6
1. How-To: Tutorials
11. Profile / Biography
12. Review Blog
13. Case Studies
19. Current News And Events
22. Behind The Scene
25. Definition Post
27. Useful Link List
29. Parody Post
30. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Pin for Later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/48343395974592028/
#blogposts #ideas #blogideas #blogging101 #topicideas
As the rain clears, thick fog rolls through the valley and past the sandstone spires and monasteries of beautiful Meteora Greece…
This is one of my all time favorite photos and the complete story of how it was captured can be found here: http://bit.ly/Wgpbd4
#meteora #greece #monasteries #travelphotogrpahy
- Sacred Earth StudiosLandscape, Architecture, Environmental, Internet Photographer, present
I have been photographing Oregon since 2001. I mainly do landscapes.
I am drawn to the outdoors because I feel most at peace in nature. I would love to do a book someday. Maybe with a focus on the environment.
I believe nature photographers get a front row seat to observe climate change and its tangeable effects on the land. With their cameras at the ready to record the proof.
Reciently I've fallen in love with shooting Historical Architecture.