I use Base CRM that has really good IOs ond Android Apps.
As you mention it is webbased but you don't have to use it that way. The apps are excellent. I use it across all my devices. Win, pads and phone. I love the phone integration to directly add notes to every call I make.
- AccentureSenior IT Recruiter, 2013 - present
- AvanadeTechnical Recruiting Consultant, 2009 - 2013
- Hewitt AssociatesSourcing Consultant, 2009 - 2009Contract IT recruiter
- IncommIT Recruiting Manager, 2009 - 2009
- Turner Broadcasting SystemSenior Technical Recruiter, 2005 - 2009
- IntellinetTechnical Recruiter, 2004 - 2005Contract IT Recruiter
- Oracle CorporationTechnical Recruiter, 2003 - 2004IT Contract Recruiter for Retek Oracle
I've started a FREE job board and it's called StreamMyJobs.com. Please add your jobs and don't forget to add StreamMyJobs to your Circles.
You can find me on Google+ as StreamMyJobs or Glennlist
I am a recruiting consultant for a large Microsoft IT consulting company. Currently, I specialize in finding talent through search engines, social media and cold calling techniques.You can follow me on Twitter: @Glennlist. My blog is www.glennlist.com. I live in Atlanta, GA.
- College of Charleston
Google Plus Directory | Google Plus Search | Find People on G+
Discover 45,015,599 individuals that you could add to your Google+ circles. Follow individuals like Britney Spears in United States with 1,3
Google Merges Search and Google+ Into Social Media Juggernaut
Starting tomorrow, Google+ members will be able to search against both the broader web and their own Google+ social graph.
Sr. Technical Product Manager – Digital Advertising
Job Description: http://bit.ly/SeniorTPM. *Did you know we developed one of the first sports apps for the iPad and Google TV? Or that TBS,In