ELITE INNER CIRCLE 5.5.15
To help you gain more followers and supercharge your Google Plus experience, I'm sharing one of my secrets to gaining so many followers - these are my Elite Inner Circle
- they have shared circles that they aren't in themselves. What does that mean? It means that they show genuine altruism by helping other people when they won't directly benefit themselves.
Along with my Team Elite Engager circles, these are the people who have helped me grow to where I am today. They have my gratitude, and to help them, and to help you grow your followers I am sharing them here.
To get to the next level and have a chance to become a Team Elite Engager (and this also applies to people who aren't in this circle), there are six simple steps:
1. Make sure you have added me!
2. +1 this post
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles. DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK'S #teamelite OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM #teamelite FOR GOOD
4. Optionally, comment to let me know what you have done! (this is optional, because my circles often reach the maximum 500 comments).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You'll know if you're sharing the original one because you won't see "Jason Levy originally shared" above here. If you do see it, click on "originally shared" and it will bring you to this post.6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published,
as I publish my #teamelite
circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle
. Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite
circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
My Team Elite Engager Circles are shared regularly by other circle sharers - it currently stands at 1000 active sharers, and will be reviewed and reshared regularly, so do yourselves a big favour and become one of the Elite! #teamelite
You can find my #teamelitecircle
here:Elite Inner Circle: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts/dFcTJCbeZcALONGITUDINAL Team Elite Engager: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts/jQpUzLtJEWDTRANSVERSE Team Elite Engager: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts/NuiPfL8YTy6SURFACE Team Elite Engager:https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts/SrP2ukvoiL7#circleshare #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharedpubliccircles #publiccircle #teamelitecircle #teameliteengagercircle #dontconfusethecircles
I don't wish to offend anyone on the internet, so if you would like to be removed from my shared circles, please send me a private message and I won't share your profile in the future. The only way being shared will affect you is that you will get notifications that people have added you. You are under no obligation to add them back to your circles. If you don't add them back, they will most likely remove you from their circles after some time.
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~What is aural microsuction?
Aural microsuction is a method of safely and painlessly removing wax from the ear.
In contrast, oto-irrigation (what used to be known as ear syringing) has been unavailable for a long time through district nurses, as the traditional ear syringe is no longer considered best practice, and the oto-irrigation equipment is quite cumbersome. Also, there is a chance that a preexisting perforated eardrum could be undiagnosed and the irrigation process may push wax, dead skin and bacteria through the eardrum into the middle ear, with the resultant potential for infection. This is why many GP surgeries have stopped ear syringing and oto-irrigation and now refer all patients to their local ENT department for aural microsuction.
This service is free under the NHS, but the usual two week wait for syringing by the GP Practice Nurse has now extended to up to six weeks or more, as ENT clinics struggle to cope with the demand. At London Hearing Aids, we can offer aural microsuction wax removal in London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire. For more information head over to http://www.londonhearingaids.co.uk/Services/micro-suction-earwax-removal-clinic-in-hertfordshire-and-london.html