It's nice that it doesn't count against your 140 character limit.
It's nice that it doesn't count against your 140 character limit.
I like Flickr because your images don't have to be square! Flickr has also been around forever. Check out the new version with video!
Wow, I had almost forgot about these! Can't wait to see how well they work.
See how brands such as and are using +Post ads to drive more participation with their brand’s content across the web.
Report these 3 pages for impersonation. Choose the "other business or organization" option. They need to come down asap. Thank you.
This ^^^ third one even managed to get itself verified through some bogus process. It's the most popular of the 3. PLEASE Report them all and share this post with your circles to help get them taken down.
the founder of Facebook's famous "I fucking love science" page has been trying to get her REAL G+ page verified for over a year now. She has requested verification many times and has even reported the other pages as impersonation with no response from Google. She has even sent them her company's name registration papers as well as the copyright papers to the name and they still won't get back to her. She's extremely frustrated and that's been holding her back from fully committing to engaging more here... which sucks, because we have been trying to get her active here for over a year now.... and MANY of us would love to see her engaging more. So if you could all please report these pages I know she and the rest of us would highly appreciate it.
PLEASE Report them all and share this post with your circles to help get them taken down.
I have to finish watching this later but so far I love it.
Have you created a social media strategy that builds business awareness and increases reach?
If you're still struggling to make the most of social media, this social media strategy session is for you!
Watch as we share what works, what doesn't and what you should be focused on to build a powerful system and plan.
Thank you for sharing the awesome chat we had with and . Great information!
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediastrategy
Check this article out before you run your next campaign.
Would your business benefit from using Facebook ads?
Do you believe Facebook could be a great tool for your business if only you used it right?
Facebook seems quite easy to use, but it actually requires some advanced strategy, especially when making heads or tails of Facebook ads.
In this post you’ll discover how to set up an advanced Facebook news feed ad campaign in 10 easy steps. -Kim
Learn how here: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-news-feed-ads/
Sometimes people wonder why I offer a "performance" package when quoting a job.
This is why.
We’ve known for a long time now, April 2010 to be exact, that Google is OBSESSED with SPEED...
Follow the Link: to Test Your Site's Speed, a Quick Fix, Tools and Resources to Help You Gain Faster Loading Times!
#Google #internet #networkmarketing
- inlineVisionExecutive Vice President, 2011 - presentI work with clients from all over the United States and specialize in website development, e-commerce solutions, online marketing and custom applications.
- ICLEI USAWebmaster, 2007 - 2009• Project manager developing new Plone CMS website with outside consulting company • Researched additional products for integration into the CMS • Coordinated content updates among the 7 regional offices of ICLEI USA including guidebooks, case studies, news, events and job postings • Manged online applications and tools like Vertical Response for email campaigns, Survey Monkey, PayPal, Central Desktop, YouTube and SalesForce • Grapic Design for the web and print, including post cards, fact sheets, banners and ads • Other sites designed and developed include: - www.climateconversation.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.globalclimateagreement.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.icleiactionsummit.org ‚Typo3 CMS
- Veritas SoftwareSr. Web Designer, 2000 - 2001• Designed and built over 25 unique websites • Lead designer for all web projects, including layout design, navigation & color schemes • Managed the site development process, including workflow, enforcing standards and enacting best practices • Involved in high-level concept meeting for new web projects and eLearning efforts as subject matter expert on web technologies • Created graphics and Flash presentations for a variety of purposes, including internal events, communications, newsletters and award programs • Conducted redesign sessions with internal managers to improve existing intranet sites‚ usability and navigation • Coordinated efforts with internal team members and external consultants to perform quality assurance
- Sony SignaturesSr. Web Designer, 1997 - 1999• Designed and built updated version of existing website • Researched emerging technologies for possible integration • Incorporated 3rd party shopping cart into new site • Managed design and production of banners and other graphics for artists and groups on the site • Coordinated content updates among different branches of Sony • Created graphics, logos, websites and color separations for multiple departments including Wholesale, Online and Creative Services • Designed Direct Marketing mailers, fan club fliers, CD inserts, T-shirts and caps
7437 S. Eastern Ave, Ste #404
- Academy of Art UniversityComputer Art, 1994 - 1998
- Diablo Valley CollegeBusiness Administration, 1991 - 1994
LinkedIn Company Pages For Search, Social & Reputation Management
We social media marketers frequently preach that simply having a profile on social sites like Facebook and LinkedIn is not enough to be succ
Google Penalized A Germany Agency & Their Clients For Link Schemes, ...
Soon after Google has warned Germany SEOs about paid links and link schemes, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts, posted on Twitter tha
12 Things You Must Know About Facebook’s Admin Panel - SociallyStacked -...
Whether you're a seasoned Facebook Page admin or someone who is just taking on new Facebook responsibilities, knowing your way around the Ad
We're About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It | Wi...
The implications of such a decision would be profound. Web and mobile companies will live or die not on the merits of their technology and d
Facebook Tracks What You Decide Not to Post | Social Media Today
(Image) We all do it: start typing into the status update bar on Facebook and then use our (better) judgment to delete those thoughts and no
Google’s Matt Cutts On Search Spammers: "We Want To Break Their Spirits"
In episode number 227 of This Week in Google on the TWiT network, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts answered some questions from the
Twitter Guts Its Block Feature: 'Block' No Longer Stops People From Seei...
Twitter has dramatically changed how its...
6 Proven Ways to Boost the Conversion Rates of Your Call-to-Action Buttons
Backed by data gathered through A/B testing, Joanna Wiebe explains six methods for dramatically improving the conversion rates of your call-
Google Trusted Stores Now Integrates With AdWords, Shows StellaService R...
Today Google formally announced several updates for Google Trusted Stores, the free ratings service Google launched in 2011, just ahead of B
Google Now Auto-Merging Google+ Pages Into Google Places Dashboard Listings
Updated 6:30 am 8/21 First spotted on Linda Buquet's forum earlier today on Monday, Google has announced that they have started auto-merging
Filter Out Annoying Words and Topics From Your Facebook News Feed
Filter Out Annoying Words and Topics From Your Facebook News Feed Finally, A Filter For Facebook! With political madness, religious zealous,
Twitter Updates The Way Conversations Are Displayed & Adds New Featu...
Twitter announced today they have updated the way conversations are organized in a user’s home timeline, as well as added new features to th