New PNG Facebook Group Templates - Free Download
Michael shares his New Facebook Group cover photo templates to help get your group looking professional across all platforms. Templates are Free to Download.
*Bonus Tip on how the Templates can be used for Google+
#facebook #facebookmarketing #socialmedia #smallbusiness #business #blogging
My article choice of the day comes from over on Convince & Convert.com and it talks about advertising on Twitter.
This one is special to me because there are a lot of options that you can choose from when advertising on Twitter.
Ok I admit, it's a little hard to do and Jay shares why this may be Twitter's fault in the first place.
In many ways, Twitter is to blame for this mess, and the harder they try to fix it, the deeper they dig their own hole.
The biggest challenge is that what and how you buy ads on Twitter changes ALL THE TIME. New ad units. New ways to pay (They just rolled out six new payment models, included cost per app download. Great to offer that flexibility, but it just ups the complexity geometrically which hurts the small business revenue stream).
They (Twitter) keep offering new and different ad products, but that just muddies the water and adds to the sense that it’s a lot of work to do Twitter advertising.
Take a look at why you may be confused at this whole mess as well and let out some air, because you're not the only one!
- Academy of Art UniversityComputer Art, 1994 - 1998
- Diablo Valley CollegeBusiness Administration, 1991 - 1994
- inlineVisionExecutive Vice President, 2011 - presentI work with clients from all over the United States and specialize in website development, e-commerce solutions, online marketing and custom applications.
- ICLEI USAWebmaster, 2007 - 2009• Project manager developing new Plone CMS website with outside consulting company • Researched additional products for integration into the CMS • Coordinated content updates among the 7 regional offices of ICLEI USA including guidebooks, case studies, news, events and job postings • Manged online applications and tools like Vertical Response for email campaigns, Survey Monkey, PayPal, Central Desktop, YouTube and SalesForce • Grapic Design for the web and print, including post cards, fact sheets, banners and ads • Other sites designed and developed include: - www.climateconversation.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.globalclimateagreement.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.icleiactionsummit.org ‚Typo3 CMS
- Veritas SoftwareSr. Web Designer, 2000 - 2001• Designed and built over 25 unique websites • Lead designer for all web projects, including layout design, navigation & color schemes • Managed the site development process, including workflow, enforcing standards and enacting best practices • Involved in high-level concept meeting for new web projects and eLearning efforts as subject matter expert on web technologies • Created graphics and Flash presentations for a variety of purposes, including internal events, communications, newsletters and award programs • Conducted redesign sessions with internal managers to improve existing intranet sites‚ usability and navigation • Coordinated efforts with internal team members and external consultants to perform quality assurance
- Sony SignaturesSr. Web Designer, 1997 - 1999• Designed and built updated version of existing website • Researched emerging technologies for possible integration • Incorporated 3rd party shopping cart into new site • Managed design and production of banners and other graphics for artists and groups on the site • Coordinated content updates among different branches of Sony • Created graphics, logos, websites and color separations for multiple departments including Wholesale, Online and Creative Services • Designed Direct Marketing mailers, fan club fliers, CD inserts, T-shirts and caps
7437 S. Eastern Ave, Ste #404
BREAKING: Video for Facebook Pages Just Got AMAZING New Features!
Are you leveraging the new & improved video features on Facebook? You should be! Here's a summary of the updates & why video for Facebook pa
The New Google Polls - Quick Review, Tips and Templates - Brainy Marketer
The new Google polls have been updated and come with more optionsl, including images! Download our free templates for well designed polls.
Create a Custom Triberr Background Image - Brainy Marketer
Photoshop & PNG templates to design a custom triberr background for your profile. See how your image design will look before you upload it -
RIP Google Authorship, It Was Great Knowing You | inlineVision
I liked Authorship as a feature because it was adding the
The Importance of Professional Product Images for Your E-Commerce Store
Besides presentation and design of your store (and other product details), the single most important part of any product page is the product
LinkedIn Company Pages For Search, Social & Reputation Management
We social media marketers frequently preach that simply having a profile on social sites like Facebook and LinkedIn is not enough to be succ
Google Penalized A Germany Agency & Their Clients For Link Schemes, ...
Soon after Google has warned Germany SEOs about paid links and link schemes, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts, posted on Twitter tha
12 Things You Must Know About Facebook’s Admin Panel - SociallyStacked -...
Whether you're a seasoned Facebook Page admin or someone who is just taking on new Facebook responsibilities, knowing your way around the Ad
We're About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It | Wi...
The implications of such a decision would be profound. Web and mobile companies will live or die not on the merits of their technology and d
Facebook Tracks What You Decide Not to Post | Social Media Today
(Image) We all do it: start typing into the status update bar on Facebook and then use our (better) judgment to delete those thoughts and no
Google’s Matt Cutts On Search Spammers: "We Want To Break Their Spirits"
In episode number 227 of This Week in Google on the TWiT network, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts answered some questions from the
Twitter Guts Its Block Feature: 'Block' No Longer Stops People From Seei...
Twitter has dramatically changed how its...