Great post !
Great post !
This video shows how different your LinkedIn cover photo looks when viewed on small and large monitors.
If you want to design your cover photo and ensure your logo or branding elements don't get cropped out, download my free template from .
Is your YouTube channel connected to the wrong Google+ identity? Now you can move your channel. The only requirement is that you are signed in as the owner of both your current channel’s Google+ Page or Profile and the destination Google+ Page.
To start the process, open your YouTube channel’s advanced settings (www.youtube.com/account_advanced) on a desktop computer and click “Move channel to a different Google+ Profile or Page*
What will be transferred along with your YouTube channel:
> uploaded videos
> playlists, favorites and likes
> legacy username (e.g. www.youtube.com/user/peggyktc)
What will NOT be transferred along with your YouTube channel:
> custom URL set after November 2014 (e.g. www.youtube.com/c/PeggyKTC)
> channel name and profile photo/channel icon
> comments posted after November 2013
> sent and received private messages
> automated filter community settings
Transfer your channel from one Google+ Profile to a different Google+ Profile
For more detailed information and instructions, check out my post
YouTube Help Center: Connected to the wrong Google+ Profile or Page
via #Design School
If not, I'm open to feedback on the topics covered.
Have you ever wondered why some businesses succeed at social media while others fail miserably?
Or why one company seems to make interacting online seem effortless while others can't find momentum?
The difference is a social media strategy that promotes growth, increases awareness, drives leads and sales, and encourages interaction and engagement.
In my latest presentation, I share 7 ideas to help you jumpstart a new social media campaign or reinvent your current strategy.
Grab the by clicking the link: http://rebekahradice.com/small-business-strategies-to-get-noticed-on-social-media/
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediastrategy
Other Good Reads In Social Media:
- Academy of Art UniversityComputer Art, 1994 - 1998
- Diablo Valley CollegeBusiness Administration, 1991 - 1994
- inlineVisionExecutive Vice President, 2011 - presentI work with clients from all over the United States and specialize in website development, e-commerce solutions, online marketing and custom applications.
- ICLEI USAWebmaster, 2007 - 2009• Project manager developing new Plone CMS website with outside consulting company • Researched additional products for integration into the CMS • Coordinated content updates among the 7 regional offices of ICLEI USA including guidebooks, case studies, news, events and job postings • Manged online applications and tools like Vertical Response for email campaigns, Survey Monkey, PayPal, Central Desktop, YouTube and SalesForce • Grapic Design for the web and print, including post cards, fact sheets, banners and ads • Other sites designed and developed include: - www.climateconversation.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.globalclimateagreement.org ‚Typo3 CMS - www.icleiactionsummit.org ‚Typo3 CMS
- Veritas SoftwareSr. Web Designer, 2000 - 2001• Designed and built over 25 unique websites • Lead designer for all web projects, including layout design, navigation & color schemes • Managed the site development process, including workflow, enforcing standards and enacting best practices • Involved in high-level concept meeting for new web projects and eLearning efforts as subject matter expert on web technologies • Created graphics and Flash presentations for a variety of purposes, including internal events, communications, newsletters and award programs • Conducted redesign sessions with internal managers to improve existing intranet sites‚ usability and navigation • Coordinated efforts with internal team members and external consultants to perform quality assurance
- Sony SignaturesSr. Web Designer, 1997 - 1999• Designed and built updated version of existing website • Researched emerging technologies for possible integration • Incorporated 3rd party shopping cart into new site • Managed design and production of banners and other graphics for artists and groups on the site • Coordinated content updates among different branches of Sony • Created graphics, logos, websites and color separations for multiple departments including Wholesale, Online and Creative Services • Designed Direct Marketing mailers, fan club fliers, CD inserts, T-shirts and caps
7437 S. Eastern Ave, Ste #404
BREAKING: Video for Facebook Pages Just Got AMAZING New Features!
Are you leveraging the new & improved video features on Facebook? You should be! Here's a summary of the updates & why video for Facebook pa
The New Google Polls - Quick Review, Tips and Templates - Brainy Marketer
The new Google polls have been updated and come with more optionsl, including images! Download our free templates for well designed polls.
Create a Custom Triberr Background Image - Brainy Marketer
Photoshop & PNG templates to design a custom triberr background for your profile. See how your image design will look before you upload it -
RIP Google Authorship, It Was Great Knowing You | inlineVision
I liked Authorship as a feature because it was adding the
The Importance of Professional Product Images for Your E-Commerce Store
Besides presentation and design of your store (and other product details), the single most important part of any product page is the product
LinkedIn Company Pages For Search, Social & Reputation Management
We social media marketers frequently preach that simply having a profile on social sites like Facebook and LinkedIn is not enough to be succ
Google Penalized A Germany Agency & Their Clients For Link Schemes, ...
Soon after Google has warned Germany SEOs about paid links and link schemes, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts, posted on Twitter tha
12 Things You Must Know About Facebook’s Admin Panel - SociallyStacked -...
Whether you're a seasoned Facebook Page admin or someone who is just taking on new Facebook responsibilities, knowing your way around the Ad
We're About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It | Wi...
The implications of such a decision would be profound. Web and mobile companies will live or die not on the merits of their technology and d
Facebook Tracks What You Decide Not to Post | Social Media Today
(Image) We all do it: start typing into the status update bar on Facebook and then use our (better) judgment to delete those thoughts and no
Google’s Matt Cutts On Search Spammers: "We Want To Break Their Spirits"
In episode number 227 of This Week in Google on the TWiT network, Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts answered some questions from the
Twitter Guts Its Block Feature: 'Block' No Longer Stops People From Seei...
Twitter has dramatically changed how its...
6 Proven Ways to Boost the Conversion Rates of Your Call-to-Action Buttons
Backed by data gathered through A/B testing, Joanna Wiebe explains six methods for dramatically improving the conversion rates of your call-