For the first couple of years I coped by studying as little as possible during exam week. Like, seriously, my brain would have melted, if I hadn't. If I wasn't writing an exam, I'd play board games, watch Star Trek reruns on TV, sleep whenever I felt tired and be awake whenever I felt awake, treat myself to my favourite foods. And I still managed to be vomiting into the toilet the morning of every day I had an exam to write because of the stress.
- Google (YouTube)Software Engineer, 2014 - present
- Encircle Inc.Software Developer (co-op), 2013 - 2014
- Khan AcademySoftware Engineer Intern, 2013 - 2013
- Google (YouTube)Software Engineering Intern, 2012 - 2012
- Xtreme LabsAgile Engineer, 2011 - 2011
- Analyst (Growth) - Co-op, 2011 - 2011
- SharpschoolSilverlight / .NET / iOS Developer, 2010 - 2010
- Intrafinity Inc.SQL Reporting Services Expert, 2009 - 2009
- Intrafinity Inc..NET Developer, 2008 - 2008
- University of WaterlooSoftware Engineering, 2009 - 2014
- Thornlea S.S.Ontario Secondary School Diploma, 2004 - 2009
Google's Larry Page and Sergey Brin take on the ice bucket challenge
Add another two to the list: Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin have successfully completed the ice bucket challenge. And like Ap
How I Bought My First Home As A Single Person | Simple
Thank you for signing up for an invitation to Simple! We appreciate your interest and we're working hard to get you aboard as soon as possib
Infinite beatmatched music! Listen to the hottest songs from around the web in an endless DJ mix with forever.fm! Available online at foreve
Responsive HTML Emails: a Different Strategy - Fog Creek Blog
We Help the World's Best Developers Make Better Software.
Adapting 'Life of Pi' for the Big Screen Took 170 Script Revisions
David Magee shares a page of the first and final drafts of his screenplay based on Yann Martel's book.
No filter: the meanest thing Paul Graham said to a startup - Brandon's p...
Our second week in Y Combinator, we almost pivoted away from building a B2B startup. As we walked up a hill on our way to office hours, my c