If widely adopted, such a standard would make it easy to include the technology in consumer and business products ranging from routers to apps. This would, in turn, allow far more people to browse the Web without being identified by anyone who might be spying on Internet traffic.
- WITNESSDigital Lead, 2013 - present
- Future Journalism ProjectFounder, 2011 - present
- ScribeLabsMedia Technologist, 2005 - 2012
- Columbia University School of International and Public AffairsAdjunct Professor, 2009 - 2011
- Columbia University Graduate School of JournalismAdjunct Professor, 2007 - 2009
An Emmy Award winning producer, he's taught at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs on how governmental agencies, NGO's, citizen journalists and activists use Internet and mobile communication technologies, and at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism on digital media tools, techniques and processes.