Hello, I’m Michael Cannon, Peichi’s smiling man, an adventurous water-rat, chief people officer, cyclist, full stack developer, poet, WWOOF’er, and world traveler. At my core, I’m happiest being productive, doing something different, living simply, and sharing with people.
Germany, India, and Taiwan have been my homes since 2008. Each year, since 2005, I’ve visited an average of 5 countries. In 2012, it was 14 countries. So far, in 2013, 9 countries have paddded my feet or bicycle wheels.
- Seattle UniversityComputer Science & Business, 1999 - 2002
- Skagit Valley CollegeGeneral University Studies & Chemistry, 1990 - 1993
- AxelerantChief People Officer, 2012 - present
- AihrusFull Stack Developer, 2011 - present
- TYPO3 VagabondTechnical Writer, 2010 - 2011
- in2codeSenior TYPO3 Developer, 2011 - 2012