Another blog post, 6,656 intalls and counting...
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Great post. Our NME game is approaching completion as well, though we've had a few months of work on it, most of which has been fixing NME issues such as the aforementioned Android audio.
Just curious; Do you use any looping sound in your game, and if so, how has that behaved for you on iOS?Sep 8, 2012
- Oh cool. Ye the audio bug is annoying. iOS the sound seemed fine, tho you have to use wavs, seems mp3s are really slow. I couldnt work out how to allow background apps to play music over the top of my game however. I look forward to playing your game :)Sep 8, 2012
- One of the best Haxe trip reports yet, thanks!Sep 8, 2012
- Great work on the game, and the blog posts lots of really helpful stuff in there :)Sep 9, 2012
- I have been plussing a lot about our game as well as audio issues on android, so check out my profile backlog for some details. We have better audio on android than iOSSep 9, 2012
- Sweet :) Nice work, ill be sure to check it outSep 9, 2012