Sometimes, having a Google Account is like having a third younger brother; it exists mostly to remind me of weird and embarrassing things I did in my youth.
- University of ToledoAnthropology, 1989 - 1993
- Kent State UniversityAnthropology, 1993 - 1995
- GenpactProcess Developer, 2013 - present
- GenpactProcess Associate, 2012 - 2013
- University of MichiganField Interviewer, 2005 - 2011
- Go DaddyTechnical Support Rep, 2001 - 2002
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Affiliate programs and added value
Webmaster level: All Our quality guidelines warn against running a site with thin or scraped content without adding substantial added value
Smart TVs, smart fridges, smart washing machines? Disaster waiting to ha...
Op-ed: Hardware companies are generally bad at writing software—and bad at updating it.
It’s A Wonderful Life, For A Few Of Us | TechCrunch
So where were we? Oh yes: everybody hates us. San Francisco's recent Google-bus and "homeless trash" kerfuffles are symptoms of an increasin
wickederthanyou: medievalpoc: Sir Morien,... | People of Color in Europe...
wickederthanyou: “ medievalpoc: “ Sir Morien, Black Knight of the Round Table The tale of Sir Morien, written into Celtic Arthurian canon in