This is what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it, I dare you
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- , while I appreciate your conviction, you may also need a hug. ;)Jan 31, 2012
- you also dont know the whole story about the person wearing the sign.. is it rape if she is completely trashed at a party and regrets it in the morning? im not sure.Jan 31, 2012
- i love hugs!! :) but its just how i was raised to be loving and loyal and not take shit from nobody and to stand up for what you believe evenif it end up putting you in jail my parents raised me right and im not going to let some lawmaker say that the reason women get raped is because they asked for it i will not tolerate that from anybody!!!!!Jan 31, 2012
- just because you have no innabition when drunk doesnt mean you didnt do what you wanted and in actuality you did what you wanted. and im not talking about this person, im talking in general. "i was drunk and he raped me" is a sad excuse, perhaps u shouldnt have gotten drunk if u cant keep the hoe in the bag. im just sayin. Now for this person.. male from what the source says, you still dont know the circumstances. are. now, if i knew the whole story perhaps i would feel bad, and perhaps what that person was wearing DID turn on the person who raped them.. then it was the outfit. You cant safetly say what anyones motives are for anything.
Now going back to the idea of people dressing a certain way and getting a certain reaction.. Its like what dave chapelle said "now i aint sayin u a hoe ladies, but u are wearing a hoe uniform".
Im not trying to make excuses for rape by any means. its a horrible thing, but maybe whoever said the original quote was on to something. again im not saying it fits every circumstance.. but i will say one last time. who knows what the motive is for rapist. most of the time its more about control then it is about sexual attraction. Abnormal Psychology.Jan 31, 2012
- EXACTLY!Jan 31, 2012
- You are going to have to look to your own state's laws and judicial rulings to determine how your own state judges intoxicated rape. Be aware of the fact that this is hardly 's standard though, it is a fairly common application of constitutional laws.Jan 31, 2012