- Florida Atlantic UniversityManagement Information Systems, 2004 - 2006
- Santa Fe Community CollegeNetwork Service Technology, 2000 - 2003
- University of Floridamultiple paths, 1996 - 1999
- Lakewood High SchoolEnglish, Social Sciences, 1992 - 1996
- Center for Advanced TechnologiesBiology, Computer Science, Multimedia, 1992 - 1996
- Mortal Kombat X
- Broward HealthSenior Security Systems Analyst / LAN Administrator, 2008 - presentJack of all technical trades, master of software distribution... Scripted fat client installs, Application Virtualization, Citrix XenApp.
- www.MiKeMcD.netOwner, 2000 - present
- Office To Go & Business SolutionsDOCSIS Modem Technical Support, 2003 - 2005
- PaeTec CommunicationsNetwork Technician / Representative, 1999 - 2003
- BankAtlantic BanCorpInfrastructure Analyst, 2005 - 2008
Certificate Enrollment for CMS - Android Apps on Google Play
Industry trends like “BYOD” and the “Internet of Things” are causing the number of digital certificates to grow exponentially, what’s more i
Verizon's 'Perma-Cookie' Is a Privacy-Killing Machine | WIRED
Verizon Wireless has been subtly altering the web traffic of its wireless customers for the past two years, inserting a string of about 50 l
Cybersecurity firm to add 70 jobs - South Florida Business Journal
Plantation-based Thales e-Security is looking to hire South Floridians.
Why Your Enterprise Most Likely Doesn't Have a Zero-Day Problem
It should come as no surprise that at Black Hat 2014 this week there were an enormous amount of invaluable conversations, as always. We talk
Comcast Confessions: when every call is a sales call
When AOL executive and Comcast customer Ryan Block recently tried to cancel his internet service, he ended up in a near-yelling match with a
Report: FISC judges own stock in telecoms they let NSA access
Disclosures given to Vice show two judges with Verizon shares, but the ethics are gray.
US cybercrime laws being used to target security researchers
Security researchers say they have been threatened with indictment for their work investigating internet vulnerabilities
FBI task force arrest 8 cyber suspects in South Florida - South Florida ...
The new FBI task force aims to capture personal identity thieves, credit card counterfeiters and scammers.