- Florida Atlantic UniversityManagement Information Systems, 2004 - 2006
- Santa Fe Community CollegeNetwork Service Technology, 2000 - 2003
- University of Floridamultiple paths, 1996 - 1999
- Lakewood High SchoolEnglish, Social Sciences, 1992 - 1996
- Center for Advanced TechnologiesBiology, Computer Science, Multimedia, 1992 - 1996
- Broward HealthSenior Security Systems Analyst / LAN Administrator, 2008 - presentJack of all technical trades, master of software distribution... Scripted fat client installs, Application Virtualization, Citrix XenApp.
- www.MiKeMcD.netOwner, 2000 - present
- Office To Go & Business SolutionsDOCSIS Modem Technical Support, 2003 - 2005
- PaeTec CommunicationsNetwork Technician / Representative, 1999 - 2003
- BankAtlantic BanCorpInfrastructure Analyst, 2005 - 2008
Certificate Enrollment for CMS - Android Apps on Google Play
Industry trends like “BYOD” and the “Internet of Things” are causing the number of digital certificates to grow exponentially, what’s more i
Verizon's 'Perma-Cookie' Is a Privacy-Killing Machine | WIRED
Verizon Wireless has been subtly altering the web traffic of its wireless customers for the past two years, inserting a string of about 50 l
Cybersecurity firm to add 70 jobs - South Florida Business Journal
Plantation-based Thales e-Security is looking to hire South Floridians.
Why Your Enterprise Most Likely Doesn't Have a Zero-Day Problem
It should come as no surprise that at Black Hat 2014 this week there were an enormous amount of invaluable conversations, as always. We talk
Comcast Confessions: when every call is a sales call
When AOL executive and Comcast customer Ryan Block recently tried to cancel his internet service, he ended up in a near-yelling match with a
Report: FISC judges own stock in telecoms they let NSA access
Disclosures given to Vice show two judges with Verizon shares, but the ethics are gray.