Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Merrily McDonald
25 followers -
Remember to Breathe
Remember to Breathe

25 followers
About
Merrily's posts

Post has attachment
Village Yoga is a small and friendly yoga studio where each student feels welcome the moment they step through the door. We are a quaint, neighborhood gathering place. Think "Cheers", with all of the characters (and then some).

Our students come to learn and practice yoga, gaining an all around education in all aspects that yoga has to offer. Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place in a studio while on a mat; our students to become aware of the other 99%, which guides them to their true potential.

Village Yogis feel safe enough to personally challenge yet nurture themselves through the exceptional support and guidance from our highly educated and experienced teachers.

Experience authentic yoga the way it was meant to be taught.

Village Yoga offers a full spectrum of classes - Ashtanga, Gentle Slow Yoga (Great for Beginners), Gong Meditation, Private, Restorative/Yoga Nidra, Slow, Slow Yoga Flow, Vinyasa, Yin for Flexibility & Recovery Yoga Classes.

Alternative therapies are also offered. Ayurveda Consultation, Reiki, Gong Therapy, Auricular Acupuncture for Addiction and other Chronic Ailments and Yoga & Thai Bodywork.

We believe that yoga is simple. By teaching students how to create and maintain a personal yoga practice, our students improve and sustain their overall happiness, flexibility, productivity, harmony and strength.
Photo

Post has attachment
PhotoPhotoPhoto
10/29/16
3 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
Village Yoga is a small yoga studio with a HUGE soul. Our students tell us the most important connection for them is to one another, as a supportive, loving community - Sanga - with a like-minded purpose to improve themselves. Through the union of breath, movement and harmony, our students explore, challenge and support one another, whether while practicing asanas (postures) or while just hanging around on the couch.

Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place in a studio while on a mat. We teach our students to become aware of the other 99% and guide them to their true potential. We value our teachers and the years of education that goes behind every class taught at Village Yoga.

One student likes to remind us that we are the "Cheers" of the Yoga World, where "everyone knows your name". "There's no place like home", Dorothy, Wizard of Oz.
Our Styles

Village Yoga offers a full spectrum of classes - Ashtanga, Gentle Slow Yoga (Great for Beginners), Gong Meditation, Private, Restorative/Yoga Nidra, Slow, Slow Yoga Flow, Vinyasa, Yin for Flexibility & Recovery Yoga Classes.

Alternative therapies are also offered. Auricular Acupuncture for Addiction and other Chronic Ailments, Thai Bodywork, Reiki, Gong Therapy & Auyerveda.

We believe that yoga is simple. By teaching students how to create and maintain a personal yoga practice, our students improve and sustain their overall happiness, flexibility, productivity, harmony and strength.

Post has attachment
Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place in a studio while on a mat.  We teach our students to become aware of the other 99% and guide them to their true potential.  We value our teachers and the years of education that goes behind every class taught at Village Yoga.
Photo

Post has attachment
Village Yoga's Merrily McDonald
Photo

Post has attachment
Please view the agenda on FB.

Post has attachment
To meet one another and create a Mission Statement.

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded