A fundamental aspect of social selling is listening.
Social media offers insight into what the market is saying about their needs, wants, you, and your competitors.
On Twitter hashtags are like keywords. Follow the relevant ones on Twitter to access up-to-the- minute info. Be sure to check in regularly on the groups you’ve joined.
Sign up for weekly e-mail updates on the conversations taking place there. And follow your competitors so you see what they’re saying,
and how it’s resonating.
#TipOfTheDay #SocialListening #SocialMedia
#1: Identify customers individually. Before you can establish a relationship you must be capable of identifying customers, one customer at a time.
#2: Differentiate customers, one from another. Customers differ from each other, in terms of both their value to your business, and what they need from your business.
#3: Interact with customers. Almost by definition, a relationship depends on some interaction between two parties.
#4: Customize for customers. The pay-off-step for managing a customer relationship comes when your business behaves differently toward that customer. This is called "customization" even though we're not necessarily talking about it in terms of literally customizing the product or service.
#ManagingRelationships #BuildingRelationships #SocialSelling
Social selling is a sales technique that leverages social media to get and maintain a 360 degree picture of the clients and their influencers on an ongoing basis. It's been shown to help sale professionals manage and maintain 5 times as many active customers compared to traditional techniques and the same can be applied to any B2B company or professional service provider.
Follow the board here:
Also note: If you haven't joined our Social Selling Strategies Community, head over here (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113282550452204794024) to join the conversation!
#SocialSelling #SocialMedia #Pinterest
The keynote speakers were electrifying and we combed through over 50,000 tweets to find the absolute best quotes from as many of them as possible. You’ll be amazed at the sheer volume of insights and quotes that come from social media giants like Mari Smith, Jay Baer, Ted Rubin, Amy Porterfield and Marcus Sheridan, aka The Sales Lion.
#SocialMedia #SocialMediaQuotes #SMMW14
Thanks to once again for putting together another great article!
People mentioned in this post:
If you are like many people, you may have been making plans and goals for your business this year.
One of those goals may have been to make better use of LinkedIn’s ability to network or generate new leads and sales. If you are a more advanced LinkedIn user, perhaps you want to finally figure out how to put all of LinkedIn’s many changes during 2013 to good use.
Here is a summary of the best and most useful changes to LinkedIn this past year that will help you strengthen your presence and better leverage relationships on the network.
#LinkedIn #SocialMedia #LinkedInMarketing
- Top Dog Social MediaSocial Media Speaker, Social Media Trainer, Social Media Consultant, LinkedIn Sales Trainer, LinkedIn Expert, Social Media Strategist, 2010 - presentTop Dog Social Media is a digital marketing agency specializing in online marketing, education based marketing, LinkedIn marketing and social media. Top Dog Social Media for businesses, professionals and corporate sales teams. Top Dog Social Media works with small to medium-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies (for LinkedIn training for sales professionals), media companies and ad agencies.
- MindBody FX Weight Management CompanyAuthor, Speaker, Trainer, Founder and CEO of MindBody FX Weight Management Company, 2009 - 2012
- Previously: Franchise owner of L A Weight Loss centers, Franchise owner of Herbal Magic weight loss centers, President & Co-founder of LifeSuccess Perfect Weight with Bob Proctor from the DVD The Secret
Hi, I'm Melonie Dodaro, founder of Top Dog Social Media and I help businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals use social media marketing to boost their visibility, attract new customers and increase their revenue.
My team and I create profitable social media strategies for our clients. I've been recognized by the media as Canada's #1 LinkedIn Expert and social media strategist.
I am an international keynote speaker with extensive knowledge of social media marketing, and a
particular focus on LinkedIn marketing.
I also provide corporate social media training and show sales teams (social selling) on how to use LinkedIn as an effective lead generation tool and be seen as a trust advisor. My social media training for sales people includes advanced LinkedIn training strategies.
I'm always available to answer questions about how to use social media marketing to grow your business on any of my social sites.
To learn more go to http://TopDogSocialMedia.com and feel free to connect with me on any of my social media sites, I welcome all invitations.Here's some FREE social media resources for you:
[WEBINAR] Attract a Flood Of Leads Using LinkedIn:
8 Steps You Need To Follow To Have A Winning Facebook Page: http://FacebookChecklist.com
How to Create a Professional & Optimized LinkedIn Profile: http://LinkedinChecklist.com
How to Create a Professional Twitter Profile That Gets Attention: http://TwitterChecklist.com
Social Media Speaker ♦ Keynote Speaker ♦ LinkedIn Marketing ♦ Social Media Trainer ♦ Social Media Consultant ♦ LinkedIn Training ♦ Social Media Strategist ♦ LinkedIn Expert ♦ LinkedIn Sales Training ♦ Corporate LinkedIn Training for Sales Professionals ♦ Social Media Training for Entrepreneurs and Professionals ♦ Social Selling
- Sheridan CollegeBusiness AdministrationBusiness, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting
- Various Courses & SeminarsSocial Media MarketingSocial media marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Blogging, SEO, Facebook marketing, Twitter marketing, Pinterest marketing, YouTube marketing, Relationship marketing, Sandler sales training, Guerrilla marketing, Social media strategies, Social selling