1. Fruitcake-that’s just wrong!
2. Socks...are you for real? Where’s my cool new Sketchers to go with those socks?
3. Tri-colored popcorn tin- thoughtless and lame!!
4. Coffee mug filled with old mints- That says “here, I hate your coffee breath, so here’s a fucking hint..have a mint bro!”
5. Blockbuster gift card- they're almost all out of business folks..where do I drive to redeem this shitty gift?
6. A Calculator-why to add up all the money I spent this year?
7. Stationery-awe…. no one gives a fuck about paper!
8. A stand for your cell phone...that is just stupid
9. A Christmas ornament- this can only be used ONCE a year and chances are by the time you get it, X-Mas is over!
10.Re-gifting a gift that you can TELL was unwrapped and then rewrapped...wtf? You might not want to even give the thing, or heck just offer it as a regift and say, “yeah I already have one of these blenders, but if you want it..Happy Holidays.”
*Repost this is if you don't want to receive any of these crappy gifts this year...and if you bought any for anyone else..RETURN IT!! Happy Holidays!
- Protect AmericaVP Marketing, 10 - present
- Hofstra, Stony BrookEnglish, 1996 - 2000
- State University of New York at Stony BrookEnglish, 2000 - 2002
Skype Turns Happy Birthday Facebook Posts Into Sing-Alongs With Your Fav...
Skype is launching an app on Tuesday that allows its Facebook fans to instead post a birthday song performed by a favorite band -- and sing
Google Has the Most-Followed Brand Page on Google+ [STUDY]
Google's own brand page is the most-followed on its social network, a report shows.
This Is What the Desk of the Future Looks Like [VIDEO]
EXOpc has posted a video of EXOdesk in action, an interactive desk environment that lets you do tasks on a virtual space on your desk.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Photo Scanning Charlotte | Imaging Charlotte | Document Shredding Charlotte
Records Reduction has been providing document and photo scanning, document imaging, and shredding in the Charlotte, North Carolina metropoli
AT&T Shows Off a Slew of Android and Windows Phones
AT&T unveiled a slew of new devices: three from Samsung, one from HTC, two from Pantech, and a couple of intriguing firsts from Sony and
WordPress 3.3: The 11 Most Important New Features Mashable WordPress 3.3...
WordPress 3.3 should be released in late November. Here are the new functionalities that most users and developers will enjoy.
Veranda Decking - Composite Decking, Railing & Fencing - VerandaDeck...
Veranda Decking - *Official* web site for Veranda Decking- find information, resources, photos & more for our composite decking, railing
Delete Your Fake Facebook Friends on National Unfriend Day [VIDEO]
Jimmy Kimmel encourages Facebook users to delete their fake Facebook friends on "National Unfriend Day".
Facebook Smart Lists borrow Google+ circles - SlashGear
Facebook has announced that it will be making changes soon to the way users are allowed to organize and view their friends by automatically
Verizon Wireless Beat AT&T in Contract Subscribers This Quarter
Verizon Communications said on Friday that its profit had doubled since the same time last year. The 31% rise in profits this quarter was th
Court: Police Can't Search Cellphone Records Without Warrant
Law enforcement agents do not have the right to access cell phone location records, a Texas court ruled Wednesday.
Facebook App Gives You Klout-Like Score for Your Social Life
A new app from Ultimat vodka analyzes your Facebook data to grade your social life.