I’ve been a writer since I could pick up a crayon and scribble on the walls. I started at an early age, leaving math and science behind, to write stories, poems, and more.
After winning some awards, taking some classes, and making it to college, I started freelancing for copywriting agencies and SEO firms and haven’t looked back.
Over a decade later, I’ve now stylized myself a content strategist, search experience optimizer and digital marketer, focusing on clear, concise content that readers rely on all over the Web
Like all the buzzwords? So do I.
- TechNorms.comSenior Writer, 2011 - presentResponsible for blogging on the latest topics in technology, Internet and consumer electronics.
- Trailerbroker.comContent Strategist, 2013 - 2015Responsible for blogging, implementing content strategy among micro sites and social media outreach for company and partners.
- Self-employedFreelance Writer, 2005 - presentResponsible for writing various content for blogs, web sites and e-mail campaigns for multiple clients.
- Altitude SEODirector of Content Strategy, 2015 - presentIncreasing responsibility in all aspects of content strategy, including audits, writing, research, SEO, workflow, training, managing writers, social integration, and full scale editorial planning. Focused on quality content that integrates social sharing on a wide range of topics and networks.
- About.comRV Travel Expert, 2014 - presentResponsible for creating and maintaining About.com's RV Travel section, including content creation, mailing list updates and social media promotion.
NFL wants artists to pay to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
Musicians typically don't get paid for playing at the NFL's Super Bowl halftime show. Having 115.3 million people watch your performance is
MONOPOLY: The Legend of Zelda Game Stop Exclusive Edition
The Legend of Zelda MONOPOLY takes players on a trip through time as they travel through the land of Hyrule and beyond. Memorable locations
John Oliver: Stop Calling It Net Neutrality; It's 'Preventing Cable Comp...
In last night's John Oliver show (technically "Last Week Tonight"), his "top story" was all about net neutrality. This is both surprising (b
In This Zelda-Style Game, You Hack the Source Code With Your Sword | Gam...
I was a little bit intimidated when I sat down to play Hack 'n' Slash, a Legend of Zelda-style adventure that challenges you to solve puzzle