40 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I can't be there but it is my Birthday. Could I get one if I tell a joke here?Jun 26, 2014
- These look pretty awesome!!!Jun 26, 2014
- How about: "I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer yesterday. I don't know what he laced them with but I've been tripping all night". Is that worth one in the post?Jun 26, 2014
I called the janitor the other day to see what he could do about my dingy linoleum floor. He said he would have been happy to loan me a polisher, but that he hadn't the slightest idea what he had done with it. I told him not to worry about it - that as a programmer it wasn't the first time I had experienced a buffer allocation failure due to a memory error
So is that good enough for one in the mail to Aus?Jun 26, 2014
- I'm only +/- 5500 miles away from Google IO so I guess I won't make it...
My joke: "I bet the Fellowship used Apple Maps to get to Mordor. Explains the shitty route they took…"
Is that good enough for one in the mail to NL?Jun 26, 2014
- I'm not there, but always up for telling a joke.
True story, when my son was 4 years old he randomly shouted 'pickle balls' while I was changing his diaper. Still not sure if he was being relevant or random.Jun 26, 2014
- Best thing ever to wear to the iPhone announcement coming up...Jun 26, 2014