Your business brand identity is your reputation, it is what people are saying, thinking, and feeling about your business. Creating and cultivating your brand identity doesn't just happen - it takes thoughtful, strategic, goals oriented planning. Know what you want your business identity to be, and then cultivate that brand identity through your company mission, actions and marketing plans.
First and foremost, you need to identify your GOALS. Once you have your goals defined, then you can create your strategy plan for reaching them. Make sure the time you spend on social media has a purpose!
- When the time comes to design materials that support your brand identity and promote your biz, I will infuse your branding elements into the design, so that every piece supports the brand identity you are so carefully cultivating.
I am a builder of collaborative partnerships, power networker, social media outreacher, and identity brander who enjoys helping public agencies and non-profits introduce their programs to the communities they serve.
I served for 6 years as Public Outreach Associate at my local water district, where I researched successful water awareness and education campaigns and created business, community and education partnerships to bring effective programs and resources to the schools and community served. I planned and conducted water conservation awareness and education programs and these efforts paid off, resulting in savings of over 5.5 million gallons of water per year in my community. These were very successful programs!
TGIF Business Networking Hangouts
The TGIF Business Networking Hangout is a casual, fun business networking mixer with an educational component that just happens to be broadcast live on YouTube and Google+. We are newcomer and first time Hangout-er friendly :) Everyone who joins us in the Hangout gets to introduce and promote themselves and their business!
This Hangout on Air (HOA) is for small business owners and entrepreneurs, and features special guests who have lots of practical advice and information to share that is valuable to a small business audience!
The TGIF Business Networking Hangout
happens every 1st & 3rd Friday at 4pm pst
(gmt-8). Past episodes are archived on my YouTube channel
. These episodes are publicly hosted! This means anyone who joins in may link or embed the videos into their own sites. So if you are a featured guest or a participant who gave yourself a great little commercial, you can use these videos in your marketing and promotion efforts!
TGIF topics have included:
- of course! This is a slideshow presentation on an introduction to identity branding. What is it? What are some of the tools used to cultivate, support and promote a brand identity?
Pinterest for Business
- how to set up a Pinterest page and Pinning to promote your business! Pinterest is a great driver of traffic to your site. Check out this vid for an introduction and overview of Pinterest, a step-by-step demonstration of how to set up a Pinterest account, and examples of how to use Pinterest to promote your business. Did you know you can set up a storefront on Pinterest now? Pinterest is a powerful addition to your business outreach toolbox!
Online Press Releases
- these aren't your daddy's press releases, these are interactive, content and link-packed gems!
Blogging For Business
- how blogging benefits your business, and how your blog can become an income producing business.
Preparing To Be In Front Of The Camera
- you are creating some marketing videos, or going to host or be a guest on a live show. What should you know about being the person in front of the camera? Everything from makeup to stage setup in this one, woot!
How to Join the TGIF Business Networking Hangout
If you would like to receive an invitation to join the TGIF Business Networking Hangout
, you MUST send me a message requesting to be in my invite circle! I will add you to my circle and you will be invited to join in the TGiF hangouts. You will need to be logged in to Google+ and you will find the invites posted in my stream.
I am an active toastmaster (club President, woohoo!) and enjoy giving presentations and workshops on Identity Branding and Google+ for Business!
I've given presentations on Brand Identity or Google+ to small business audiences hosted by the Coachella Valley Women's Business Center (CVWBC), American Business Women's Association (ABWA), Southern California Black Chambers of Commerce (PSBCC), Palm Springs Regional Association of Realtors (PSRAR), and Interior Design Society Palm Springs (IDSPS).
To book me for a presentation or workshop
on Identity Branding
, Google+ for Business
, or Outreach Strategies
, please contact me by email
. All presentations and workshops can be held via Google+ Hangout!!
The Personal Stuff
Gaia worshipping, veggie eating goddess and all around fantasy and scifi fangirl. Also like to do arts and craftsy things.
I love: science fiction and fantasy books, science fiction and fantasy movies, science fiction and fantasy tv shows, science fiction and fantasy stories, science fiction and fantasy conventions. :D
My posts are generally a mix of business with some personal stuff sprinkled in for fun!
Circles you might add me to:
Small Business Networking
Hangouts, Hangouts on Air
Women of Google+
Spirit / Pantheism / Cruelty Free