- Antioch University MidwestM.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, 1998 - 2000
- University of TorontoB.A., Interdisciplinary Studies
- St. John's College, Great BooksPhilosophy
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityDramatic Arts
It also publishes short fiction, theoretical essays, best-practices in social era expertise, poetry and empirical papers for those interested in the compelling questions engendered by the introduction of the social era.
The Journal encourages submissions by new writers (see submission requirements) and welcomes high-quality content on the practical, philosophical, scientific and human interest insights on the following subjects:
- social media
- social marketing
- customer relation management (Social CRM)
- social business
- electronic commerce
- social shopping
- social advertising
- social media optimization®
- reinvented search engine optimization (SEO) including Semantic Search (David Amerland, one of the founders of SynaptIQ+, wrote the book on Semantic Search).
- algorithmic analysis of any or all aspects of the Internet
- online learning and teaching
- legal issues related to the Web
- online identity and reputation
- ethics of social business
- cyber security
- climate change
- politics related to a wired world
- psychology of social era
- social era culture
- social era manners
- social era art
- social era understanding of human rights
- personal experience of the paradoxes of our social era
2. Get help -> support.google.com/plus/
3. Discuss -> http://goo.gl/YfZyqP
More: Google+ -> goo.gl/XkjAS
- Antioch University MidwestAdjunct Prof. of Critical Thinking, 2015 - presentI teach Critical Thinking 100% online through a course I designed for online delivery over the past year, "Critical Thoughts." (I taught the course land-based at Webster University in Leiden, The Netherlands, through 2009.)
- S+™Owner, 2010 - presentI publish academic, non-fiction and fiction books that cover issues of the social era for SynaptIQ+ through its subsidiary publishing house, S+™.
- Journal for Social Era KnowledgeEditor-in-Chief, 2010 - present
- SynaptIQ+Co-Founder, 2010 - present
- Roane State Community CollegeAdjunct Professor of Philosophy, Psychology and Religion, 2000 - 2015
- The McDermott MultiMedia GroupGroup Leader, 2010 - 2013
P. O. Box 5741 Oak Ridge TN 37831
"It is not worth it to me to live a bleak life devoid of small pleasures so that one day I can make a single large purchase. I will never have large pleasures to hold on to."
JUST the kind of person to have nuclear codes! "Oh I THOUGHT I saw..."
> Donald Trump's lies aren't just politically motivated. In Virginia, he invented an historic Civil War encounter on a golf course he owns. “It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!” declares a riverside plaque, below a Trump family crest. “Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot,” the inscription explains. “The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’” Local historians told the NYT's Nicholas Fandos that nothing of the sort happened. “How would they know that?" replied Trump. "Were they there?”
says that we cannot win if we bring the fight to Syria (on CNN); but Bernie is saying we can win if we make the local countries in the MidEast fight the war.
Makes sense to me!
With our understanding of what does NOT work, we need to get out of the way. Saudi just paid for some number of South Americans (!) (mercenaries) to fight.
Who thinks that these refugees are a threat? For heaven's sakes. They spent two years preparing for this. We should be teaching them why they made a good choice!
Former US Secretary of State and former refugee from Hitler is horrified at conservatives' panic over plight of people fleeing Daesh (ISIS)
A beautiful bird with a very distinct call! Happy Tuesday and to everyone in the U.S.and to those who celebrate it, have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving this coming Thursday!
#birds #birdphotography #bluejay #naturephotography #birdsgallery
#BTPBirdPro – . founded by , owned by ,curated by
#hqspbirds curated by and
#artistphotographeramateurorprofessional curated by and
Denis Labelle's influential work on Google is recognised worldwide for its pioneering approach, continuing to define and lead the industry. He's an entrepreneur passionate about coaching/applying Google solutions/products to new markets and works with world class companies and some of the world’s largest brands.
He has been voted by the users as the
> Top 3 people who should be Google+ spokesperson,
> #10 Most Recommended Person to Follow on Google+ (goo.gl/7p2RsC),
> Best Google+ User (goo.gl/aI38mm),
> Most knowledgeable about Google+
> and selected as an official Google+ Ambassador by Google.
Google for Business, Work, Entrepreneurs & coaching.
Graduated in High Performance Coaching (Sport) - Chartered Professional Coach (ChPC), World Level.
. Co-founder of the International Triathlon Union (triathlon.org)
. Head Coach, Team Triathlon Canada (Top 3 in the world)
. Co-designer of an Olympic Medal
. International expert in sport development (olympic.org)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Montreal, CANADA & Tokyo, JAPAN)
MegTufanoWinter2013 - SynaptIQ+ Social Era Knowledge
The Journal for Social Era Knowledge Meg Tufano, Editor-in-Chief Publisher, S+™ Author of "The Deep Dark Web, The NSA, and Personal Privacy:
Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds: Back to School: The 70s vs. Today, A Lot ha...
Take the kids downtown to go shopping at Sears for back to school clothes the last week of August. Get everyone a new pair of corduroys and
James Risen calls Obama 'greatest enemy of press freedom in a generation'
• Journalist refuses to reveal source of story about CIA operation • President’s support for press freedom called ‘hypocritical’
Tales of the cities: the progressive vision of urban America | Gary Youn...
A union leader is being hailed as a possible mayor in Chicago while elsewhere mayors are pursuing policies Obama has been unable to enact on
Iran Hawk Lindsey Graham Says We Need to Work With Iran to Fix Iraq
Sen. Lindsey Graham shocked and confused many by imploring the United States to work with Iran to stabilize Iraq. Just last year, Graham pus
digitallibraryderrickwlodarz - SynaptIQ+ Social Era Knowledge
How the Digitial Revolution Saved the Library by Derrick Wlodarz, edited by Meg Tufano for The Journal for Social Era Knowledge, Spring 2014
Writing Tip: Seven Common Weaknesses You Can Fix in Your Non-fiction Wri...
I have worked on so many non-fiction books that I sometimes feel like a family doctor who has cared for so many patients he can diagnose a p
When did mass shootings become so frighteningly mundane in America? | Su...
Isla Vista. Seattle. Las Vegas. Now Troutdale. The summer of 2014 has killing everywhere, and we've yet to reach the equinox
#YesAllWomen and Ed-Tech Conferences, or Why ISTE is Unsafe
#YesAllWomen in ed-tech. Earlier this week, Ariel Norling published an incredibly brave article — an incredibly difficult to read article —
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
Search starts with the web. It's made up of over 60 trillion individual pages and it's constantly growing. Google navigates the web by crawl
Westerners Fighting in Syria Could Pose a Terrorist Future Threat at Home
This week, an American Islamists who has been fighting with an al-Qaeda-linked group in Syria perpetrated a suicide strike, the first to be
Don't regulate professors' tweets | Al Jazeera America
University social media policies don't just quell free speech, they impede scholars' ability to grow