This MedlinePlus Google+ page links to health information from the National Institutes of Health and other federal government agencies. It also links to health information from non-government Web sites. See our disclaimer disclaimer about external links and our quality guidelines.Comment Policy
While we encourage fans to share thoughts and opinions on the MedlinePlus Google+ page, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
We review and post comments according to the policy below. We reserve the right to either not post or to remove comments that are inconsistent with our policy, at our complete discretion.
Particularly, we do not allow posts, comments or submissions that we perceive as:
- Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial
- Abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization
- SPAM, including duplicate, repetitive posts from the same person
- Solicitations or advertisements
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups
- Content that infringes on copyrights
- Content deemed otherwise inappropriate
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of MedlinePlus, the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the Federal Government.
United States National Library of Medicine 8600 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD 20894