We're going to talk about how to create high converting copy for your real estate blog. Anything in particular you'd like me to ask her?
It's all about your #DigitalIdentity
- Follr.comDirector of Digital Identity & Outreach, 10 - presentCorporate Director of Digital Identity and Privacy evangelist; educational outreach. Strategic corporate relationship, marketing and new media initiatives. Brand strategic positioning and exposure. Corporate relations. Exploring, promoting and exploring the world of digital identity which incorporates all parts of the new digital social platforms. Helping evangelize the use of Follr to help control your digital identity, footprint and legacy. Building strategic relationships with corporations around the globe. How can we help you, your network, your group, your company? Visit blog.follr.com to read more. Build traction, spread the word, evangelize, and more. Press release to follow.I will be at the NAR Annual and looking forward to meeting with a few corporate partners, future partners, and also providing training for social media at the Docusign/Cartavi theater in the Exhibition hall.
- Real Estate ProfessionalAssociate Broker/REALTOR, 2013 - present
- Keller Williams RealtyREALTOR, 2013 - presentCustomer service & relationship development first.
- The Hip RoofFounder/Chief Befuddler, 2010 - presentSocial media & business development coach and trainer to real estate agents.
- Maya Paveza Inc.Social Media Consultant & Strategist, 2008 - presentFocus on brand strategic development, risk assessment/analysis & management. Social media/New media Talent acquisition & development consultant. Helping prevent brand social media disasters since 2008.
- InfoSystems, IncSr. GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 2001
- AIGWeb Developer, 1997 - 1998
- First USA/At Your RequestSr. Web GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 1999
- WingspanBank.comSr. Web GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 2001
- AstraZenecaPM/Web Dev, 1998 - 1999
- News JournalFreelance Banner Ad Design/Web Design, 1997 - 1999
- Howard Stern Radio ShowIntern, 1990 - 1990
- Real Estate ProfessionalREALTOR/Real Estate Agent, 2001 - 2013And then I got my Brokers license...
On the KingsIsle Game Wizards101, Fire School Professor Dahlia Falmea is named for my Immortal Character on ChaosMUD (circa 1993?) by the creators of Wizards101 Todd Coleman and Josef Hall. I have been truly immortalized in an online video game, confirmed here by Todd himself on his Facebook page. That's about as super geek as it comes. #pride
That is even more awesome since I have a) always wanted to be a cartoon character (as in when I was doing voice-overs) and b) she has red hair, I always have wanted red hair. =)
Buying Brand Loyalty Is Very Expensive | C.C. Chapman
The Internet is still buzzing about Ellen's Samsung Selfie during the Academy Awards. I remember laughing as I watched it and thinking how s
A New Way of Reconsidering: Protecting a Digital Legacy
The topic of internet safety isn't anything new, but the message is certainly evolving, and rapidly. One of the biggest buzzwords of 2014 is
Wizard101 and the Benefits of Educational Games | Wizard101 Free Online ...
Wizard101 is a free online game that is safe for kids and fun for players of all ages. Create your Wizard to quest in this free to play MMO
A New Generation Gap: Digital Urgency in Building your Digital Legacy
There is a new kind of generation gap in the era of digital media. This isn't a have/have-not kind of gap, it is a gap of awareness, foretho
Transparency is a False Construct - Owning Your Digital Identity
If you were born after 1975, stop reading right here, you won't really be as familiar with the "Cold War" references I am about to use. Albe
This Man Is Using His Airline Miles To Fly 25 People Home For The Holidays
Peter Shankman travels a lot. The entrepreneur and founder of Help A Reporter Out publicity service racks up extra airline miles each year.
LOOK: New York City Good Samaritans Risk It All To Save Strangers
NEW YORK (AP) — At least a dozen good Samaritans in New York City have risked their own safety to save a stranger this year. Personal traine
Kick the data secrecy habit and everyone wins - opinion - 18 November 20...
Freely available information has the power to make and save money and enhance our daily life, says Nigel Shadbolt of the Open Data Institute
Google and Yahoo furious over reports that NSA secretly intercepts data ...
Leaked files suggest NSA can collect information 'at will' by intercepting cables that connect Google and Yahoo's worldwide data hubs
Terms and Conditions May Apply: watch an exclusive preview - video
Have you ever read the terms and conditions and privacy policies connected to every website you visit, phone call you make, or app you use?
Like Apple, Microsoft Now Controls Every Aspect Of Its Smartphones, But ...
Microsoft gains a key advantage with its acquisition of Microsoft's handset and devices division today: control. Microsoft itself says that
Microsoft Enters Into $7.1B Deal To Buy Nokia’s Devices And Services Bus...
TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breakin
It's Time to Take Your eSignature Tool Seriously, The Law Does: Unsa...
Did you know that June 30 is National ESIGN Day? Bet you didn't know it, but you should, and why. Here's a quick history... In 1998 the US C
Banks are 'Double Dipping' when they Pick Foreclosure Over Short Sale: M...
I have been handling short sales since 2005, before there were departments - or processes - dedicated to these particular sort of real estat
Move Inc. Acquires Doorsteps - For Real Estate Pros -
Read about Move Inc. Acquires Doorsteps and more For Real Estate Pros on realtor.com.