Register now, I promise it will be informative and fun - and if you know me, something will go wacky and you can watch how I handle it with grace (usually). It's all raw, real and LIVE!
Everyone wants to find more ways to make money. Life can be tight with the world economy the way it is today, so finding additional streams of revenue is essential.
Build a community and save moneyLooking at past examples of people creating communities for personal need is a long list of successes including AngiesList and CraigsList, standards in today’s word of mouth based world of marketing, you can see that a personal need led to a bigger opportunity.
It’s a competitive world out there. How does a small business use the current trends in social networking to find its customer and create more sales? Using a micro marketing technique and online communities like those here at Follr.
Ready for more sale and more enjoyment from your daily business activities? We can help you achieve both in a few simple steps.
http://blog.follr.com/5-steps-to-find-your-niche-for-social-selling-success-with-online-communities/ #socialselling #onlinecommunity
- Real Estate ProfessionalAssociate Broker/REALTOR, 2013 - present
- Keller Williams RealtyREALTOR, 2013 - presentCustomer service & relationship development first.
- Maya Paveza Inc.Social Media Consultant & Strategist, 2008 - presentFocus on brand strategic development, risk assessment/analysis & management. Social media/New media Talent acquisition & development consultant. Helping prevent brand social media disasters since 2008.
- The Hip RoofFounder/Chief Befuddler, 2010 - 2015Social media & business development coach and trainer to real estate agents.
- Follr.comDirector of Digital Identity & Outreach, 10 - 7Corporate Director of Digital Identity and Privacy evangelist; educational outreach. Strategic corporate relationship, marketing and new media initiatives. Brand strategic positioning and exposure. Corporate relations. Exploring, promoting and exploring the world of digital identity which incorporates all parts of the new digital social platforms. Helping evangelize the use of Follr to help control your digital identity, footprint and legacy. Building strategic relationships with corporations around the globe. How can we help you, your network, your group, your company? Visit blog.follr.com to read more. Build traction, spread the word, evangelize, and more. Press release to follow.I will be at the NAR Annual and looking forward to meeting with a few corporate partners, future partners, and also providing training for social media at the Docusign/Cartavi theater in the Exhibition hall.
- InfoSystems, IncSr. GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 2001
- AIGWeb Developer, 1997 - 1998
- First USA/At Your RequestSr. Web GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 1999
- WingspanBank.comSr. Web GUI Designer/Developer, 1999 - 2001
- AstraZenecaPM/Web Dev, 1998 - 1999
- News JournalFreelance Banner Ad Design/Web Design, 1997 - 1999
- Howard Stern Radio ShowIntern, 1990 - 1990
- Real Estate ProfessionalREALTOR/Real Estate Agent, 2001 - 2013And then I got my Brokers license...
On the KingsIsle Game Wizards101, Fire School Professor Dahlia Falmea is named for my Immortal Character on ChaosMUD (circa 1993?) by the creators of Wizards101 Todd Coleman and Josef Hall. I have been truly immortalized in an online video game, confirmed here by Todd himself on his Facebook page. That's about as super geek as it comes. #pride
That is even more awesome since I have a) always wanted to be a cartoon character (as in when I was doing voice-overs) and b) she has red hair, I always have wanted red hair. =)
The 3 F’s of Real Estate Blog Content Creation - EstateSocial.com - Cons...
Real Estate, Social Media, Consumer Connection and Humanization of your brand.
Social Media for Real Estate Isn't Complicated - EstateSocial.com - Soci...
Social media for real estate is being complicated to intentionally sell your products you might not need. For the budget conscious realtor.
How to Have Limitless Success in Social Marketing in 3 Steps
If you are ready to find limitless success with your social media marketing, tired of trying the same old thing in a multitude of different
Online Community Building Is Easy and Is Replacing the Traditional Websi...
Why Private Online Communities are the "New Black" When it Comes to Website 3.0
5 Ways to Rock A Social Community to Increase Sales | Social Media Today
5 Ways to Rock A Social Community to Increase Sales Using a Social Community to Reach Your Customer
The Great Facebook Group #Fail: What went wrong and how do you fix it? |...
Maya Paveza shares the way to recover your focused facebook presence and how to save your social networking soul from facebook.
Market Through Shared Interests and Passions Using Social Media
Marketing to people who have similar interests may carry a greater value proposition than marketing to those who don't, even though they may
Buying Brand Loyalty Is Very Expensive | C.C. Chapman
The Internet is still buzzing about Ellen's Samsung Selfie during the Academy Awards. I remember laughing as I watched it and thinking how s
A New Way of Reconsidering: Protecting a Digital Legacy
The topic of internet safety isn't anything new, but the message is certainly evolving, and rapidly. One of the biggest buzzwords of 2014 is
Wizard101 and the Benefits of Educational Games | Wizard101 Free Online ...
Wizard101 is a free online game that is safe for kids and fun for players of all ages. Create your Wizard to quest in this free to play MMO
A New Generation Gap: Digital Urgency in Building your Digital Legacy
There is a new kind of generation gap in the era of digital media. This isn't a have/have-not kind of gap, it is a gap of awareness, foretho
Transparency is a False Construct - Owning Your Digital Identity
If you were born after 1975, stop reading right here, you won't really be as familiar with the "Cold War" references I am about to use. Albe