The finance industry is in an unprecedented era of digital innovation and disruption. The implications are significant, not just for banks, insurers and investment firms, but also for the wider economy.In less than one month, join industry thought leaders, innovators, and The Economist editors at the Buttonwood Forum: The Valley Meets The Street (http://econ.st/1Vs7iX5
) to explore what's next in financial services.
This is the event that asks and answers the industry's most pressing questions including:
Is traditional money in its final days? If so, what does that mean for everything from shopping to crime?
Can crowd finance empower a new generation of entrepreneurs with lower cost of capital and improved access to money?
Will banking by mobile phone accelerate economic growth in the developing world?
How are banks using fintech to transform core functions and compete with nimble digital startups?
>> View the agenda: http://bit.ly/1KOCAov
Expert speakers leading the discussion include:
- Bob Diamond, Founder and Chief executive, Atlas Merchant Capital; Former chief executive, Barclays
- Deborah Hopkins, Chief innovation officer, Citi; Chief executive, Citi Ventures
- Renaud Laplanche, Chief Executive and Founder, Lending Club
- Blythe Masters, Chief executive, Digital Asset Holdings
- Adam Nash, Chief Executive, Wealthfront
- Jon Stein, Chief executive and founder, Betterment
- JP Rangaswami, Chief Data Officer, Deutsche Bank
- And more! View the full list here: http://econ.st/1Vs7iX5
Be a part of this exclusive conversation on the future of finance as we know it.
>> Register Here: http://bit.ly/1LmkSvQ
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-641-9834 and quote the discount code BGABITCOINLNKGRP.
The Economist Events Team
The Economist’s Buttonwood Forum: The Valley Meets the Street
October 20th 2015
10 on the Park at Time Warner Center
New York, NY http://econ.st/1Vs7iX5