Leads to a lot of "What-If" type thinking. Also, where is Google at now, and what are critical things they need to do in the next few years?
#localsearch #adwords #localbusiness
- ReEngage ConsultingOwner, 2013 - presentLocal search and digital marketing consultation.
- Independent Consultant.2009 - 2013Web design, SEO and marketing.
- Digital Arts and Experimental Media (DXARTS), University of WashingtonDigital Lab Associate, 2008 - 2009
- Local Search & Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing & Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- True Fans
because if I love your content, you will get your true fan
- Agile Marketing
- Analytics & Remarketing
- University of WashingtonBachelor of Science - Mathematics, 2005 - 2009
- University of WashingtonBachelor of Science - Physics, 2005 - 2009
The shortest post on negative SEO you’ll ever actually read
I can prove that negative SEO exists without any fancy charts or data – just common sense. 1. Can regular SEO be performed? (Yes). 2. Can re
How Marketers Can Use the New TLDs to Their Benefit
There’s a lot of new top level domains (TLDs) coming our way – almost 2,000 in all. The hope is that people and companies that couldn’t get